𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗 | Locked up

Jennie's POV

The stalker broke into Jimin's apartment, she looks creepy in that outfit. Jimin holds my wrist tightly and puts me behind him. What does she want? How did she even get in here?

"Hey this is my apartment, I suggest you-" Jimin stopped talking as she was holding a large stick and lifted it.

Is she going to hit us?

"JIMIN, BE CAREFUL-"

*BANG!*

~~~~~

Ouch, what was that? My head hurts.

And... why am I lying down?

I slowly sit up and hold my forehead, it hurts so much. I think someone hit me in the head that hard. I glanced at Jimin on my side who was also holding his head because it hurt.

"Where are we?" I said while I looked around the surroundings. It looks like we're locked up in the cage.

Wait... are we in the detention room lock-up?

"Ouch" He groans in pain. He must've been hurt.

"Jimin, are you oka-"

"Hey, it's you. Get back in here!" He gets up immediately, reaching for the gate.

He was trying to stop the stalker from locking us. Unfortunately, she ran away with the key. Now, we're stuck. Jimin falls to the ground and grunts in pain.

"Hey, don't" I walked up to him and held his shoulders. Trying to calm him down.

"You've hurt your leg, calm down" I gently caress his shoulder.

I can see in his expression that he looks pissed. I made him stand up and made him walk slowly to the bed. I let him sit on the bed.

"No, I'm fine," He said in his monotone voice.

"No, you're not. Looks like we're locked in the detention lock-up room" I said, and I sat beside him.

"Hmm, Not what I had in mind when I thought of being kidnapped" He looks at me and smiles teasingly.

"Oh shut up, we need to call for help" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Do you have a phone with you?" I asked him.

"Uhm, about that... I left it" He scratches his head.

Seriously...

Taehyung's POV

Come on Jimin... why isn't he answering his phone? Where is that idiot?

I hung up the phone and put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure he will like this tea. It can resolve the pain" The old lady said at the pharmacy while handing me the tumbler.

"It's just that my friend is picky" I sighed.

"I get what you mean. But trust me, he would love this tea. Hand it over to him, and surely the pain in his knee will disappear" She said and I gladly accepted the tea from her.

I bowed to the old lady, "Thank you, Ajumma. I'll bring this tea to him. I hope this makes Jimin better, we're having a party tonight"

"Ah really, what will you be celebrating?" She asked.