𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | Detention Conversation

Next Day, Morning

Jimin's POV

"Tae what took you so long? Hurry up!" I knocked at Tae's door, waiting for him to come out. "Relax it's still early" I heard him from the door, I check the time on my phone.

Oh, it's 7:25 am...

"See told you" Tae walked out of his room, I flinched a little. I scratched my head out of embarrassment. "Sorry, let's go" I let an awkward laugh.

I walked to Lily's little cage, I bent my knees to see a better look. I pet her a little and kissed her, "Bye baby girl, I'll see you later" I smiled at her.

"Uh, what's this?" I glance at Tae at the door, holding a paper. I walked to him, "Why are you holding a paper?" I asked him and I stare at the paper.

"I don't know, I opened the door and saw this" He handed the paper to me, I looked at the paper and it appears a note.

Hello Jimin,

Going to school already? So early. By the way, I'm after Jennie, Nayeon & Dahyun. The three best friends. I'm also after your cute roommate, Taehyung. You've been hanging out with Jennie too much. I always wished that she's not hanging out with you, I'mma bout' to ruin your lives.

Signed, K

I gasped, "It's the stalker that Jennie is been talking about"

"A what?" He grabbed the paper from my hand and reads it, "There's a stalker that's been after Jennie, It's also after me and her two best friends" I explained to Tae.

He nods to what I say "So who is the stalker?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Maybe we should report this to the principal. For safety"

"Yeah, you're right!" I exclaimed. I checked the time again on my phone, "It's still early, let's go to the principal office first"

~~~

Taehyung & I arrived at the school. Before we go to our classrooms, We walked straight to the principal's office to report the stalker that's been stalking me.

When we arrived at the principal's office, we knocked on the door first before we go inside. "Good morning, Mr. Lee" We were both greeted by bowing to the principal.

"Mr. Park and Mr. Kim, have a seat" Principal Lee said. We sit on the chairs in front of him.

"So what brings you two here?" The principal asked, "Well we wanna talk about something" I said.

"I hope this is important cause I have things to do," He said in a serious tone.

"We believe one of the students is been stalking us" Taehyung stated to the principal, "Huh stalker in this school, Nonsense!" Principal Lee raised his voice a little.

I cleared my throat before I speak "You need to listen to us, there is a stalker that likes to call themselves 'K', they've been spying on me and the three other girls—

—and they've been threatening to leak our secrets to the whole school" I explained everything to the principal so that he'll understand everything that we're saying.