𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | "Be my girlfriend"

Third Person's POV

Jennie was very terrified and she's thinking of how to escape the two dangerous guys. "Please let me go. I'm begging you." Jennie begs them with tears falling her eyes, "Aww don't be scared. Just hang out with us..." The guy with the blue shirt said and leaned to Jennie's ears. "...And we'll have some fun." He whispers.

"That doesn't give you permission to touch her." Jimin pops out of nowhere and walked towards them.

The guy with the blue shirt let go of Jennie and the two guys became terrified. Jennie sighs in relief because someone was there to save her.

"J-Jimin!? Wh- what are you doing here?" The other guy shakes in fear. Jimin glares at them "Stay away from her." He clicks his tongue. "Y-yeah sure." The guy with a tank top ran away. "Yah, wait for me!" The other guy rushed away from them. Jennie was standing in like a statue. She was blinking rapidly, showing that she could not believe what had happened.

"You okay?" Jimin asked her with a monotone voice, "mhmm. Thank you for saving me, Jimin." Jennie thanked Jimin and he smiled out of nowhere. "No problem. As long as your okay, Princess."

"By the way, who are that guys? They seemed to be scared of you. Do you know them?" Jennie asked with a quizzical smile.

"Well... I taught them a lesson before." Jennie twitched her eyebrows in shock, "Hmm, that's why." She rubs her chin. "I'll get going now," Jennie said. "I'll walk you to your apartment," Jimin said while he put his arms around Jennie's shoulders. "No it's okay, I'm going by myself." Jennie removed Jimin's arms on her shoulders.

"I said what I've said. I'll walk you there." Jimin grabbed her hand.

"I said I can go on my own." She raised her voice.

"Do you want some guys coming to you again!? It's dangerous out here." He frowns.

"Ugh fine." Jennie crossed her arms.

Jimin and Jennie are heading to Jennie's apartment. They are walking in the dark street, Jimin takes out his phone and turned on the flashlight on his phone. "Did you work today?" Jimin started a conversation. "Obviously." Jennie rolled her eyes. "Okay, you got that attitude." Jimin chuckles.

"Is this guy mocking me?" -Jennie's thoughts.

While Jennie and Jimin are walking, They have a little conversation. "So why don't you wanna tell everyone that you're working as a part-timer?" Jimin looks at her, "well I was going to tell it. In private though." She hesitates.

"I'm just curious. Why do you wanna keep it a secret?" Jimin asks her again with a slight frown. "Because there's this mean girl, who always bullies me. And if she knows that I'm working. She'll make fun of me and gossip it to the others..."