𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 4 Crackheads

When Jimin spun the bottle, the bottle spins rapidly. The bottle doesn't stop spinning, it hasn't pointed on someone. Oh come on, did he used a lot of force?

"Why is it still spinning?" Lisa scratches her head. "This will take a long time" Tae sighs.

"Sorry, I think I spun it fastly" Jimin chuckles.

The bottle slowly spins, it's about to stop. Who could it be, who will Jimin ask next? The bottle stops spinning. It pointed at me. I widen my eyes.

Jimin clapped "It's you, princess", "Ugh why me?" I whine.

"And now, It's time to ask you a question" Jimin fills up my cup of champagne. He moves the cup to me. He stares at me for a while.

My heart starts beating fastly. I was getting nervous about Jimin's stares. I took a big gulp.

"Never have I ever indirectly kiss on someone"

Oh god, I knew it. This is happening.

I started to glare at him. I slowly picked up the cup from the table, drink the whole cup, and loudly put the cup on the table.

Jimin laughs, "I knew that was your answer" I let out a sigh "You idiot" I whisper to him.

Taehyung and Lisa jeered as if they were teasing us.

It is my turn to spin the bottle. Before I spin it, I filled the cup with champagne. I start spinning the bottle. The bottle stops spinning and it landed on Jimin.

"It's you Jimin!" I laughed. Jimin suddenly smirks "Hah, this will be easy" He flips his hair back. I'll pay him back.

I cleared my throat before I ask him, "Never have I ever begged someone to go on an event"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Your answer?"

He sighed before he takes the cup and drinks it straight. "I'm done, happy?" He raised an eyebrow. "That's called payback you bad boy" I laughed at his reaction.

~~~

"Bye Lili, bye Jen, thank you for coming!" Taehyung waves to us. "Bye Tae and Jimin, we'll visit again" Lisa smiled and I waved to them.

Lisa and I hold our hands together while we're walking to my apartment. We talked about some things.

When we had arrived at my apartment, we let go of our hands, "Bye Lili, thanks for taking me here" I grin. "Bye eonnie, I'll see you tomorrow at school" She waves.

~~~

I got off the shower and changed my clothes into pajamas. I go inside my room, I put some cream on my face. I walked into my study table because I planned to study for 3 hours.

I get my books and notes for studying. I opened my book, scanning some lessons that I had from Ms. Lee earlier at school.

Meanwhile, I hear my phone's text notification sound. I picked up my phone, checking the notification on my phone.

"Lalisa Manoban added you to a group chat"

Eh, what's this?

I opened the group chat to check what is the group chat all about.

Lalisa Manoban, Kim Taehyung, & Park Jimin
[ 7:48 pm]

Lalisa Manoban
ayoooo what's upppp