𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏 | He is dating someone?

Jimin's POV

"Hey Chim, wait!" Taehyung shouted as I tried to catch my breath from running away from him.

"Ugh, didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" I took a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"There's a lot of guys all over your new girlfriend, Seulgi," he said.

"Girlfriend? What do you mean girlfriend?" I widened my eyes in shock.

why would he say that she is my girlfriend? I don't even want to tolerate her.

"Yeah, you got to go down there and show them she is your girl," he said.

"Why would I even do that?" I raised an eyebrow, looking confused.

"She needs you, she's in trouble so hurry up"

"Ugh" I passed him by, I had no choice but to do Tae's orders.

Jennie's POV

I walked to the bathroom to clear my mind before taking the next class. I washed my hands on the faucet and let it dry at the hand drier. As I was done washing my hands, I looked at the mirror. I can see my expression looks bland.

I couldn't move on from those dating rumors about the new student and Jimin. I can't help but wonder what happened to them that night when I left.

Why am I like this? This is not even me. I should get over this before my friends see me with this expression.

"I know, I even told her that her makeup doesn't match her outfit"

"Whatever"

"Ugh, you're not even listening!"

I hear 2 girls with a familiar voice walking inside the bathroom. I looked behind and saw Nayeon and Dahyun together. They looked at me and they lightened up.

"Oh, Hi Jen!" Nayeon greeted me.

"Hey girls, Can I just be alone for a while?" I said.

"What's the matter?" Dahyun walked close to me.

"Are you guys familiar with the rumor that is going around the school?" I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed.

"Which one?" Nayeon asked.

"There is a rumor about Jimin and the new student dating" I answered.

"He has a girlfriend!? I don't believe it" She widened her eyes.

"You have to 'cause everyone is talking about it" I walked towards the bathroom door to show them what she looks like.

I signaled them to follow me. I left the bathroom and we walked towards the main hallway. There it was, the transfer student with some guys surrounding her.

"There she is" I slightly pointed at her so that they would be able to see her.

"Well, that girl is really gorgeous," Nayeon said which lowkey kind of pissed me off.

"I've seen girls prettier than her" I clicked my tongue out of annoyance.

"What? you're joking, I heard she's a part-time model and her parents have their own business company in Europe. Literally every guy is over her" She said.

"I can tell, she's basically every guy's dream girl now," Dahyun said.

"Why? She looks boring" I didn't hesitate to say that.