𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | Indirect Kiss

Saturday Morning

Jennie's POV

I heard my loud alarm beside me. I turn it off and made myself sit on the bed. I stretch my arms and I go straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

After that, I walked to the kitchen to make my breakfast. After I made my breakfast, I sat on the chair and ate my sandwich.

After I ate my breakfast, I changed my clothes. I walked out of my room and started to clean my apartment.

*ding!*

Who could be messaging this morning? It could be eomma.

I walked to the table to get my phone, I picked it up from the table and check the message

p.jm_006:
Good morning, Princess! How was your sleep?

I knew it was him.

I opened his message and started texting him.

p.jm_006
active now

p.jm_006
Good morning, Princess! How was your sleep?

jenniejanekim
It was fine
; why are you texting me this early?

p.jm_006
I'm bored so I decided to check you if you're doing okay

jenniejanekim
Excuse me, I'm not your girlfriend to check me every morning

p.jm_006
btw whatcha doin'?

jenniejanekim
I'm cleaning.
; so don't disturb me when I'm cleaning

p.jm_006
Alright go ahead and clean. I'll text you later :)
seen just now

Doesn't he have something to do?

Jimin's POV

She's a hardworking person. Even I can't clean my room.

"Yah, what are you doing!?" I almost jumped in fear and it was Taehyung opening the door "God Tae, you always come out of nowhere." I scratched my head. "Aish, you're still laying on the bed? By the way, you received a letter." He handed me the envelope and I accepted it.

"From who?" I asked and I started ripping the envelope, "I don't know, It said it's from K." He replied and I raised an eyebrow "K? Who could that be?" I rub my chin in confusion. "Well, you need to read it to find out." Taehyung answers and he shuts the door and leaves.

As Taehyung leaves my room, I opened the folded paper.

Hello Jimin,

It's been a while, I haven't talked to you since what happened last time. I wanna more something about you. I want to know the secrets that you've been hiding. From now on, I'll follow you, wherever you go. I know you're hiding something. I want to know soon... I'm watching, Park Jimin.

Signed, K.

What!? Who is this "K" person?