𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | Jealousy?

Jongin takes me to the school's rooftop. We sat on a bench together. To be honest, I don't know if Jongin feels sorry for me, or he just wants us to come back together.

I mean, I already told him that we're not getting back together. He does agree, but why is he still talking to me. Does he want to be back as friends?

There was an awkward silence between us. I started a conversation so that the awkward silence will break, "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I noticed in a few classes, you looked pretty upset. I just wanna know why"

"Oh, about that, I want to talk about it secretly" I scratched my head out of nowhere.

"It's okay. It's just you and me here, you can talk about it"

I looked around before I speak, "The truth is, there is a stalker who is following me these days. They know my deepest secrets, threatening the whole school—

—I just don't know what to do if this stalker will tell my secrets to the whole school. I'm really scared about it"

"You have a stalker?" He raised an eyebrow, "Yeah. Even my friends, they are stalking us" I sighed.

"I don't even understand, what does the stalker want from me? Did I do something to him or her? I don't know why do they want to ruin my life"

Jongin just sat there with me. He doesn't even say a word, he just listens to me.

"Let's not talk about the stalker, let's talk about us" Jongin smiles at me.

"Oh boy, what about?"

Jimin's POV

"We're switching classrooms" The Vice President, Mina, said while my classmates are getting ready with their books.

Hoseok walks towards me with his bag, he pokes my shoulder "Yo Jimin, what class are we going to?" He asks.

"Home economics," I said in a monotone voice, "Okay, I heard that we're going in the same room with class two," He said while he is checking for his book in his bag.

I widened my eyes "We're in the same room with who?" I made Hoseok hyung repeat.

He let out a sigh, "You didn't hear it? I said we're going to the same room with Class 2" He continues to find his book in his bag.

Same room with Class 2, which means I have a chance to see Jennie in there.

"Why are you smirking?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I shake my head "No reason, hyung"

"Hmm, strange..." He rubs his chin and looks at me while squinting his eyes. "Make sure to bring your book, you don't want to left it" I nodded and I walked to the door with him.

I glance at the next room beside us, Class 2, the students formed in a line. I was peeking around for Jennie, I haven't seen her in a while. Strange, she hasn't shown up to me. Is she mad at me again?

"Hey Jimin!" I heard a girl, calling my name afar. She runs towards me, it was Lisa.

"Jimin, have you seen Jennie?" She stands beside me, "Jennie? I haven't seen her, Why?" I asked.