𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎 | Rumors

"Stop it" I broke our eye contact. What am I even doing? Staring at him won't change anything.

"Why? What's wrong?" He peeks in a little, to look into my eyes.

"You're doing it again" I scratched my nose.

"Am I making you nervous?" He chuckles. I swear, I feel my cheeks are getting warm again. Am I getting cold?

"We should go back inside" I glanced at him.

"You want to go back inside already?" He asks.

"Yeah, We should go back in. I mean it's getting cold out here. I don't think we should be out here for this long" I sniffed, to convince him to go back inside.

"Alright," He stood up.

He reaches his hand for me to help me stand up from my sitting position. I'll accept it this time. I hold his hand and he slowly lifts me.

"Thanks," I said while brushing up the dust on my back using my hands.

~~~~~

As we got back inside, the loud music was back again. The people were on the dancefloor and it seemed like they were having a lot of fun. I looked at Taehyung who was walking towards us.

"Chim, there you are. I've been looking for you" He put both hands on his waist.

"I was watching the fireworks outside" Jimin replied.

"Well, there's a ton of girls waiting for you on the dancefloor. Come on, let's go!" Taehyung rushed to the dancefloor to entertain the guests.

Jimin leans on my ear, "Wait in here, princess"

Before he goes in there, he winks at me and I roll my eyes. This bad boy has been fooling around.

I can hear the crowd cheering loudly on the dancefloor. I wonder what was that. So I walked a little closer to check on it. I could see how the girls were crazy when Jimin stepped on the dancefloor. They were fangirling over him. Wow, he is too popular.

Why do so many girls like him? What's so special about him? Tch.

I hear footsteps coming towards me, I look behind me and it's Nayeon and Dahyun with big smiles on their faces. They are surely having fun.

"Heeeeeyy" Nayeon waves her hand elegantly to me.

"Oh hi, I wasn't spying on anyone" I nervously laughed.

"Is everything okay?" Nayeon caresses my hair.

"You were spying on Jimin weren't you?" Dahyun said while she took a bite from her cake.

"No, I'm not" I quickly shook my head. "I was just curious to see what they were doing. Because I heard some cheering noises"

Nayeon took a little peek into them, "He surely has a lot of fangirls"

"You don't have to keep on saying it" I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms.

"Are you alright? You've been acting weird since you came back with Jimin" Nayeon raised a brow.

"Yeah, what were you guys doing?" Dahyun said while she was chewing.

"Nothing... we were just hanging out" I laughed awkwardly.

"Have you tried this cake?" Dahyun said and she showed her cake to us.