𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | My Prom Night Date

3 days later...

Third Person's POV

It's been three days. Jennie worked every night to get her salary, she worked hard to save money so she could buy a gown for prom night. Her mom also helped her by sending money.

Right now, she is riding the bus, to her part-time job. She left school early so she could work early. A few minutes later, she got off the bus. She starts running to her job. Later on, she'd arrived. She walks into the store and she saw Eun Jung, the other part-timer, mopping the floor.

Eun Jung glances at her and she was shocked, "Jennie, you're early. How's school?" Eun Jung greeted Jennie "It was exhausting, Eonnie." Jennie said while she was catching her breath. Jennie walks into the staff room to changed her clothes.

After she changed her clothes, she walks out of the staff room. She walks to Eun Jung and pokes her shoulder. "I'll do that eonnie." Jennie told her, "Alright. I'll go ahead and change." Eun Jung handed the mop to Jennie, Eun Jung walks to the staff room to get change.

"I'll get going now, Jennie. You can handle some things here." Eun Jung walks out of the staff room and waves to Jennie "I will eonnie, Take care!" Jennie grins. "Good luck on your prom tomorrow. Hwaiting Kim Jennie! I'm rooting for you." Eun Jung waves at her again which made Jennie's heart melted. "Thanks, eonnie!"

~~~

It's been two hours since Jennie worked. She took care of a lot of things in the store. Suddenly, A man walked inside the store. She looked at him and bowed to the man. "Good evening, Ahjussi!" Jennie greeted.

"Good evening, Jennie!" The owner of the store greeted her back. "I had a special announcement." He walks towards Jennie, "What is it, Ahjussi?" Jennie asked and curious what kind of announcement will he say. "Since you've worked hard, I decided to increase your salary for this week." The man handed the money and she was surprised.

"T-Thank you, Ahjussi!" Jennie bowed to the owner. "I heard that you're going on your school's prom night. So I increased your salary so that you can buy your gown." The man smiled and Jennie smiles back "Ahjussi, thank you very very much!" She bowed in 90 degrees.

"No problem. Your shift is done for today, You may leave now." Jennie nods and walks to the door, "Thank you again, Ahjussi!" Jennie bows once again. Then, she leaves the store.

~~~

When Jennie arrives at her apartment, she immediately took a shower and changed her clothes. She walked into her bedroom and lays down on the bed with her laptop beside her. Then, She shopped some beautiful gowns on the internet.

Later on, she found a perfect gown for her to wear at the prom. She got excited because the price is exactly her salary. After she shopped her gown, she turned off her laptop and off to sleep.

The Next Day, The Day of The Prom
4:30 pm

Jimin's POV

"Wah Jiminie, you looked handsome in that tuxedo." Taehyung compliments my black tuxedo. "So, who's your date in the prom?" Taehyung asks.