𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | Ignored

Third Person's POV

It was 8 am, Jennie did all of her morning routines before she goes to school. Right now, she's packing her books and notes in her bag. After she packed everything, she leaves her apartment and walked to the bus waiting station.

A few minutes later, the bus had arrived. She goes in and she takes a seat. Then, the bus starts moving. While the bus is moving, She took out her phone to scroll on social media.

A sudden notification pops out of her phone. It was a text message from Jimin, she was startled at his text message. She just only took a peek at his message.

p.jm_006:
Good morning, princess! Hope you have a great sleep, I'll see you later in school <3

She didn't open Jimin's message. She shut her phone and she put it back in her bag. She leaned back on her seat and let out a sigh. She still can't forget the moment that they had yesterday at the prom.

She keeps asking herself, does Jimin secretly like her, or he is just playing her? She still wondered what was the reason he invited her to be his date.

"Park Jimin, you idiot"

She sighed again and she randomly pulled out a facepalm.

The bus stopped as she had arrived at her destination. She got out of the bus and starts walking inside the school. As she walks inside, she runs to the section of lockers. To hide from Jimin of course. She opened her locker to get her things for the first class. After that, she closes her locker.

"Eonnie!" Jennie glanced at the running girl towards her and hugged her, "Lisa yaaaa!" Jennie exclaimed and she hugged her back. A few seconds later, they broke the hug.

"Lisa, it's been a while" Jennie excites, as she has wanted to see Lisa since yesterday "I know right? I missed you!" Lisa happily jumped. "Where have you been last night? I've been finding you, but I didn't see you—" Jennie pouted.

"—by the way, how's your date with Tae?" Jennie teases Lisa, rapidly poking her waist. "Eonnieee stops poking me, that tickles" Lisa let out a giggle, Jennie chuckles and she stops.

"It was great, he seems... romantic" Lisa slightly blushed.

"So, is it official?" Jennie stares at her.

"Not yet, we're just friends" Jennie's mood suddenly become down as she heard from Lisa that Taehyung and Lisa were only "friends". Jennie badly ships them two, she thoughts her ship will sail. But turns out friends.

"Just wait for him, Lisa..." Jennie leans on her ear "...You'll be his girl" She whispers, "I gotta go to my class. I'll see you later" Jennie grins, Lisa waves to her "See ya eonnie!"

Jennie walks up to the stairs, she walks in the hallway quietly. Running footsteps are coming towards her. Suddenly, there's an arm wrapped around her shoulders. She flinched and looks beside her.

"Hey hey hey princess, good morning!" Jennie sneered as she sees the Park Jimin again, "You didn't reply to my message earlier, didn't you see it?" Jimin asked her, she didn't say a word and just ignored his question.

"Psst Kim Jennie, are you still asleep?" Jimin moves his hand on Jennie's eyes and she clicked her tongue in annoyance.