𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | Security Room

We reached the school's bathroom. Nayeon was sitting in the corner and crying. I quickly reached out to her.

"Nayeon, why are you sitting in here? Stand up" I assist her to stand up. I can feel her legs shaking in fear about what happened out there.

I wrapped my arms around her and formed a warm hug so she would calm down. I know exactly what she feels right now. A lot of pain and heartbreak, just like what happened to me when the stalker revealed that a student works as a part-timer at a store. I strongly relate to Nayeon.

At this point, the stalker is taking everything too far. If only I knew who's the stalker, surely make them regret what they did.

I gently broke the hug and looked at Nayeon's face. Her mascara and eyeliner spread all over her face. I wiped her tears with my hands.

"Nayeon, I know how you feel right now. I'm sorry to hear all of this. Do not believe those words from the stalker that those scars make you ugly. You're beautiful just the way you are Nayeon.—"

"—Remember, you're the prettiest in the school. So don't let yourself down because of that. Focus on the people who are always there for you, like Dahyun and me,"

I curved a smile on her so she may be a little better. Dahyun walked to us and handed a tissue to me. I thanked Dahyun for the spare tissues and wiped Nayeon's eyes which were surrounded by her tears.

"Thank you, Jennie. You just made me feel a little better" Nayeon finally formed a smile after crying.

"No worries, We're always here for you. Now go wash your face" I said.

She opened the faucet and washed her face. I'm glad that I made her a little better.

Jimin's POV

I was walking around the front office hallways, waiting for the principal to come back. I guess he is still out there finding Joe.

Abruptly, I stepped on something. I found a folded paper on the ground, I bent my knees to pick it up. I unfolded the paper and read the context.

Dear Jimin,

Your secret is really risky which I just recently found out and I know how much it's going to hurt you once people find out what kind of person you are. Toodles!

Signed, K

"Ugh, it's another note from the K girl" I let out a sigh and stood up.

"HEY, JIMIN, JIMIN!"

I looked behind me, and luckily who was back? The principal, of course. He looked a little exhausted with sweat on his forehead.

"Um, what's up Mr. Principal?" I smirked.

"I searched all over the school files earlier, and I couldn't find someone named by the name of Joe. So who was stealing? Did you get his name wrong?" The principal said.

"Oh, yeah it is Joe"

"Joe who?"

"Well duh. Joe mama!" I laughed so hard and started to run away.

"Hey, Get back here!" He started chasing me.

~~~~~

A few minutes after the chase, he already lost me. Now he is looking around the front office to see where have I been. I'm hiding behind the curtains and he couldn't see me, haha! All I can hear is him calling for me.