𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | Exposed

Monday Morning

Jennie's POV

I've done my morning routine before I go to school. I picked up my things before I go, I put my books and notes in my bag, I put my phone in my pocket, and I checked my appliances and electronics if they are turned off.

I grabbed my keys, walked out of my apartment door, and locked it. I left my apartment building and started walking to the bus station.

I snatch my phone in my pocket. I texted Nayeon that I'm on the way to the bus station because we are meeting each other. Nayeon told me that lives a little close to my apartment so from now on we'll be meeting at the bus station together, going to our school.

"Hey, Jennie!" I looked to my left, a cheerful Nayeon greeted me.

"Oh hey, Nayeon ssi!" I smiled at her. She holds my hand, waiting for a bus.

I hear my phone ringing. I got my phone from my pocket and answered the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I started.

("Good morning my cutie pie!" ) Said Jongin who warmly greeted me on the phone.

"Ew, there is no way that he called you that" Nayeon whispers, and her face looked disgusted.

"Shh Nayeon he might hear you" I whisper back to her.

"Hi Jongin, what's up!" I talk back to him on the phone.

("I was just thinking about you" ) His words from him make me blush. "So what are you up to?" I asked.

("Oh nothing much. I'm just getting ready so that I can see my beautiful sweetheart" ) He flirts on the phone while I'm blushing so hard. I glance at Nayeon, she is silently judging him with a disgusted face.

"Aww, that's sweet. I'm actually at the bus station to wait for the next bus. I'll see you later  at school"

("Alright I'll see you there") He hung up the phone call. I put my phone back in my uniform pocket.

"So I'm assuming that you guys are together again?" Nayeon asks.

"No we're just friends from now" I grinned.

Nayeon chuckles, "Your friend surely flirts too much"

A few minutes later, A bus arrived. Nayeon and I get on the bus and sited together in the same seat as we met each other before. Then, a few minutes later we arrived at the school. Nayeon and I got off the bus, we walked toward the school gate. As we got inside, I glanced to my right and saw Jongin.

"Hey Nayeon, do you mind if I walk to the right? I saw Jongin in there." I asked Nayeon.

"Yeah sure, I'll head to Dahyun's class. I'll see you around Nini" She smiled at me.

I walked to my right, heading to Jongin who is using his phone. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He got my attention and smiled. He put his phone back in his pocket.