𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | The Prom Night

Third Person's POV

Jimin and Jennie arrived at the school's ballroom. Jimin got out of the car and Jennie did the same. "Thank you, Mr. Lee" Jennie bowed to Jimin's driver. "I'll see you later, Mr. Lee," Jimin said. "Have fun!" Mr. Lee grins.

They started walking to the ballroom, Jimin suddenly looks at Jennie and pokes her arm. "Want to hold hands?" Jimin teases and Jennie rolled her eyes. "What do you expect me to hold your hand? Never" Jimin chuckles at Jennie's answer.

"It is required in the prom though," Jimin said in a monotone voice. Jennie stares at him, thinking if she's going to hold his hand. "You can just wrap your arm around my arm instead," Jimin said while reached his arm for Jennie. Jennie looks at him up and down and she sneered.

"Fine, just for now" Then, She wrapped her arm around Jimin's arm. Jimin secretly smirked and Jennie looks down, blushing hardly. "Let's go inside"

They walked inside the school's ballroom and they saw a lot of students inside. Inside the school's ballroom, they are fancy chairs and tables, it also has a dance floor, they are some balloons around the ballroom.

When Jimin and Jennie entered the ballroom, the students looked at them. The students inside the ballroom were shocked by them as well as Jimin's fangirls.

"Wow they're a lot of people in here," Jennie said, her facial expression was very nervous.

Jimin glances at her and he noticed that Jennie was shaking. He leaned in Jennie's ear, "Are you okay?"Jimin whispers into her ear, he was worried about Jennie. "Don't worry, I'm fine" Jennie whispers back to Jimin.

"Are you sure?" He looks at her face, He makes sure that Jennie is okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Jennie showed a smile to Jimin so that he will not be worried. Jimin looks around the ballroom to look for his friends. "Ignore the people, for now, Let's go to Namjoon hyung" Jimin points to Namjoon, and the two go to Namjoon.

"Hey, Namjoon hyung!" Jimin greeted Namjoon, "hello guys!" Namjoon looks at Jimin, then he looks at Jennie. He widened his eyes a bit "Oh... Seems like you two are on a date for today" Namjoon chuckles. The two stayed silent, they didn't even say a word.

"Wow! You guys are already here" Hoseok walks to them with Yoongi. "You two came today," Jimin said "Hoseok forced me to" Yoongi can tell he was annoyed by his tone and his face. They laughed at Yoongi's expression.

Hoseok glances at Jimin and Jennie's arms that were attached. Hoseok suddenly smiles at them, and Jennie noticed that he was smiling "What are you smiling for, Hobi?" Jennie tilted her head. "I don't know that you two were on a date" Hoseok whispers to Jennie.

"It's only for today..." Jennie pouted.

"Are you two going to stay like that?" Yoongi meant Jimin and Jennie's arms intertwined. The two glance at their arms and they noticed that their arms are intertwined since they entered the ballroom. They let each other's arms awkwardly and never said a word.

"Hey everyone!" Chaeyoung and Mina walk to them "Oh hi Mina, hi Chaeyoung" Jennie smiles at them "Wow you both are fabulous with your gowns" Namjoon said. "Thanks, Namjoon, you looked so nice too" Chaeyoung smiles.