𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | Dumplings

Third Person's POV

At the moment, Jimin and Jennie are walking through the halls. Jennie remain her arms crossed while walking, her face was grumpy. She is still furious about Jimin earlier, who was playing her or teasing her.

She keeps wondering if Jimin is playing her, or teasing her. Jennie looks at him and glares at him while walking.

"This bad boy can't mind his own business"

Jimin suddenly glances at Jennie, he noticed that Jennie was glaring at him for a moment.

"Why are you glaring like that? there's smoke coming out from your nose" Jimin let out a word. "It's because you ruined our moment at the rooftop earlier, you can't just mind your own business" Jennie sulks.

Jimin glances at her again, looking at her sulking face "You're just wasting your time on someone like him"

"Ugh I'm not, he is changing. Can't you see?" Jennie clicks her tongue out of annoyance. Jimin stops walking, he grabs her hand and pulled her to make her face him.

"He cheated on you before. Cheaters will not change. A cheater is always a cheater" Jimin lets go of Jennie's hand.

"Why do you care anyway? Don't you have a bunch of girls who confess their love to you, All the time?" Jennie raises both eyebrows.

"Yeah, does that bother you?" He slightly tilts his head.

"What!?" Jennie widens her eyes in shock.

"Once I start properly dating someone, there will be fewer of those confessions. But since I'm still single, everyone wants a piece of me"

Jennie was standing in there like a statue, she doesn't mean what is Jimin's point of telling these things to her. Jennie shakes a little, she cannot control herself anymore. Hearing those words from Jimin, she starts to get nervous.

"What are you saying?" Jennie slightly looks down. Little does she know, she was blushing.

"Do I make you nervous? You sure are blushing a lot" Jimin lifts her chin again. Making her look at him eye to eye. Jimin notices the light red blush on her cheeks.

"T-That has nothing to do with you! Besides, I don't understand those girls seeing you. You're uh..." Jennie thinks of something to call him.

"I'm charming" He hesitantly answers with a smirk on his mouth.

Jennie looks to him up and down, "Not at all. I'm going to class now, I might be late"

Jennie walks past him and walks faster to get to class, Jimin chuckles and follows her behind.

Skip Time, At Lunch

The bell rings. All of the student's classes were dismissed. Some of the students go to the indoor cafeteria, and some go to the outdoor cafeteria.

Meanwhile, she gets her phone and wallet at Jennie's side before going downstairs to eat at the cafeteria. When she gets all of her things, she walks out of the classroom. Heading to the school cafeteria.