𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | Agreement

Third Person's POV

Jennie flustered as she heard that the high school bad boy, Jimin, invites her as his date for the prom. She won't know if she'll accept or rejected his invitation. Then, something pops out of her mind. She has a part-time job to work at night. She doesn't have enough money to buy a gorgeous dress or a gown for the prom.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. But I'll have to reject your invitation. I have some things to handle." Jennie said.

Jimin tilts his head in confusion "Why? But I want you to go." Jimin stares at her. "I'm dealing with my school expenses right now. Especially my mom isn't here. I'm not going to that prom night because I'll be spending a lot of money for a gorgeous gown, and I'm not interested." Jennie explains everything to Jimin so that he'll understand.

"It's okay if you don't wear a gorgeous gown or something. You can just wear a simple dress..." Jimin stops his words and smirks. "...or do you want to win Ms.Prom?" Jimin chuckles and Jennie looks at him up and down, "I already told you, I'm not interested." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"So yeah, I'm sorry I cannot go. I have a lot of things to take care of." Jennie puts her bag on her shoulder and starts walking. "Are you sure you don't wanna go? You might change your mind." Jimin said which made Jennie stop walking.

Jennie looks at him, "No, I'll never change my mind. I have to go to my part-time job, bye." Jennie left him.

"She's playing hard to get. I know she likes me, I think..."  -Jimin's thoughts.

Suddenly, a girl walks towards Jimin. "H-hey Jimin!" The girl smiles and waves at Jimin, Jimin turns around to her "What do you want?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"So there's a prom night coming next week, and I was wondering-"

"No."

The girl hasn't finished her sentence but Jimin refuses immediately. The girl was flustered with Jimin and she speaks again "I haven't finished my sentence yet. Can you please be my date in the prom?", "I said, No." Jimin glares at the girl.

"Do you have already a date?" The girl asked him "No, I don't." He answers coldly, "I-I can be your date." The girl begs him again and Jimin puts his hands in his pockets. "Look I already say my answer, No. I don't want to hear some questions from you. I said no." Jimin frowns. The girl starts to run away and cry.

"Hey hyung why would you be rude to her." Jungkook runs to Jimin and pats his shoulder, "It's so annoying how girls begging me to be their date in the prom." Jimin rolled his eyes and crosses his arms. "That girl is kinda cute though, maybe you should go on a date with her." Jungkook elbowed him.

"Tsk, I'm sure Jennie would change her mind. She'll go on a date with me." Jimin randomly smirks, Jungkook looks at him with confusion on his face. "Psst, better ask your girlfriend, Rosé on a prom date. Or else boys will chase her." Jimin holds Jungkook's shoulder then he leaves.

Time Skip, 6:00pm

Jennie changed her clothes back into uniform in the staff room. She brought all her things before she goes back to her apartment. Then, She walks out of the store. She checked the time on her watch and she looks around the streets. She was waiting for another night shifter, Song Min-ho.