𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | The Truth

We were chasing the girl in disguise in the hallways, she looks fast at running. Is she like the sports club? she seems like a runner to me. Suddenly, a group of students were in the way so the three of us stopped running. Jimin got annoyed by them because it was a whole chaos.

"Can you guys move out of the way!? we're in the middle of something" Jimin shouted at them in a rude way, the students quickly got out of the way. Unfortunately, we lost the girl in disguise from our sight.

"Oh no, I think we lost her," Nayeon said.

"Yeah because of those stupid nerds who were on the way" Jimin scratched his head with annoyance.

No... she can't lose our sight... we have to find her immediately.

"We can't lose her like that. Let's split up, I'll go to the right side" I said to them and ran to the other side.

"Jennie, wait, that's dangerous, we should look together!" Jimin shouted.

I didn't stop and still ran. I just didn't care whether it was dangerous or not, I need to find that girl. She must be my stalker, her actions were easily detected that it's her. I'm not going to stop until I-

I stopped running as I saw a group of 4 guys in the hallways. It's one of the groups in the music club, I heard it's the meanest group in the music club. Students fear them. I heard a lot about those rumors as soon as I enrolled here in this school.

I looked at them one by one, they were giving me a dangerous look. I can feel my hand shaking a little. I gulped my saliva really hard.

"Oh hey, you're that new girl, right?" The tall guy said, with a rockstar haircut, raspy voice, and broad shoulders. I believe his name is Ji-Ho. He looks scary.

"Uhh," I gritted my teeth in nervousness.

"We heard that there is a part-timer in this school. It won't happen to be you. Wouldn't be it?" He continues to speak.

Uh oh... Am I doomed?

"Um.. no" I answered him.

"Hah, are you sure? I think part-timers are pretty cute" The guy with the green hair with a muscular figure said as he starts to take a little step closer to me.

I backed a little to keep my distance from him "No, why would I be a part-timer, Can you just leave me alone? I have somewhere I need to go"

"Haha, she said we should leave her alone. There is a rumor that has been spreading around the school. There is a part-timer student in this school, that disgusts me"

Are they threatening me?

"Bro, this school is supposed to be for rich people, not for the poor," The violet-haired guy said.

"And whenever we find out who the part-timer is. We know what we'll do" The guy with green hair said and laughed.

"Um, can you move over? I really need to go" I said to them.

"No, until you tell us if you're the part-timer or not," Ji-Ho said and he bent his knees a little lower so that he can reach my height limit.

"I told you, I'm not the part-timer" I frowned.

"You're the new student, we don't know if you're the part-timer" He laughed.

"But you're really cute, you sure you're not the part-timer?" The guy with the green hair said he moves closer to me.

"Look, I came here because..." I didn't continue my sentence because I knew that I would be stuck there.