𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | A letter

Third person's pov

*bell rings*

"Okay, class dismissed. Remember to pass your homework tomorrow in time." The professor said and the students left the room. Jennie & Nayeon walked together in the school hallway.

"Oh, Jennie. You go ahead, I'm meeting Mr. Kang today." Nayeon told Jennie and she nodded her head. "Okay sure." Jennie smiled, "see ya!" Nayeon waves at Jennie and she ran.

Jennie continues to walk towards the locker. Until she saw the two couples, Rosé and Jungkook were fighting. Hoseok is watching them fight while crossing his arms.

Jennie walks towards them, She pokes Hoseok's shoulder and Hoseok looks at her, "Hey Jennie." Hoseok smiled, "Hi hobi, what's wrong with the two?" Jennie asked while pointing at them.

"Don't mind them, they're fighting about jealousy again." He wrinkles his nose. "Again?"Jennie sighed.

"What's wrong you two?" Jennie asked with annoyance on her face, "Jungkook flirted with Tzuyu again!" Rosé clenched her jaw. "Rosé, I already told you. I was not flirting with her. She greeted me 'good morning' so I greeted her back." Jungkook frowns.

"Then you should say 'I have a girlfriend', not greet her back." Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Rosé, that's the stupidest word I heard from you. Are you okay!?" Jungkook curled his lip.

"That's the cause of jealousy." Hoseok answers Jungkook's question and Jennie did a facepalm. Jennie pushed the two on different sides, "Now excuse me, I'm getting some things in my locker." She told them and she walked to her locker to get her things.

When she opened her locker, she noticed a paper folded into 2. She took the 2 folded pieces of paper and touching the base of one's neck.

"What's wrong Jennie ssi?" Hoseok asked Jennie and Rosé and Jungkook looked at her confusedly. Jennie opened the paper and noticed that it's not only 2 folded pieces of paper, but it is also a letter.

"Did someone put a letter in my locker?" Jennie asked them and they shake they're head, "None of us put something in your locker, eonnie." Rosé said. "That's a letter? Read it noona." Jungkook tells her to look at the letter.

Jennie nods and looked at the letter. It is actually a short letter.

Dear Jennie,

It's been a long time. I haven't seen you
for a while. Hope you're doing fine, wait for me to talk to you.

Signed, K

She remained shocked after she reads the letter. Hoseok, Rosé, and Jungkook were curious about the letter. "May we see the letter, Jennie ssi?" Hoseok asked and Jennie hands him the letter.

Jungkook, Rosé & Hoseok read the letter as if they're shocked like Jennie. "I really don't know who put this inside my locker." Jennie rubs her arm "Ugh, It is probably Jongin." Rosé rolled her eyes. "No, he is not. It's said signed k." Jungkook pointed.