𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | Concerned?

"Hey, get back here stalker!" I keep on shouting at her, but she still keeps on running.

Taehyung is about to lose his stamina after this, we have been running for 10 minutes just to chase this girl. We already reached the school court. She is heading to the school's diner. I ran faster and I was almost close to her. At last, I grabbed her wrist, which made her stop.

"You can't hide anymore" I frowned.

She turned to me and kicked my right knee which made me fall to the ground. She glared down at me and stepped on the same knee. I grunted in too much pain. Damn, she's too strong. My knee hurts so bad.

"Stop following me," She said in a lower voice, stepping on my knee again with her heel. I groaned so loudly in pain.

"Hey stop it!" I heard Tae scream which made the girl get away.

"Ugh, she's stronger than I thought" I sighed. "You idiot, why didn't you catch her when we had the chance" I added.

"Are you okay?" Tae kneeled on the ground to check up on me.

"I'm not" I clicked my tongue out of annoyance.

"Did you just get beaten up by a girl" He laughed.

"Stop it, girls have sharp heels. It wasn't a fair fight" I put my arm on my forehead.

"Well then, get up" He teases.

"Stop... it hurts. Can you get me up?" I asked him with a puppy eyes effect.

"Fine, give me your arm," He said while lending me his shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and slowly lifted me.

As I tried to walk with my right knee, it sored so bad that I couldn't even walk.

"Ow!" I groaned.

"Don't attempt to walk with your right knee, Use your left knee only," Tae said. He assisted me to walk.

"Thanks, Tae," I curved up a smile on him. I appreciated him helping me.

Jennie's POV

Nayeon, Dahyun, and I were sitting on the benches near the cafeteria and waiting for the school bell to ring. We were having a conversation about how Jongin found out that I was the rumored part-timer. Since Nayeon knew about it because I told her yesterday, I said to Dahyun about what happened. She looked shocked and worried at the same time.

I told her that I trusted Jongin well. He promised me he would not tell my secret to anyone else. I even told Dahyun that she doesn't need to worry about Jongin because he has my side.

"Are you sure that you could trust him?" Dahyun asks with a weird expression on her face. I don't know how would I describe it, but it seems like she looks disgusted.

"Yeah, he even found it cute. He said that I'm a hardworking person and doing my ef-"

I cut off my sentence as I heard a loud voice from the background. I glanced at the two guys, but it seemed like the other guy was injured because he was sliding his knee.

Wait, is that Jimin and Taehyung?

"We need to get you to the nurse's office as soon as possible," I hear what Taehyung said to Jimin.

"You idiot, I don't need a nurse," Jimin replied to him with a heavy sigh.

"No, you do Chim. Your leg looks so bad you can't even walk properly," Taehyung said, looking worried at him.