𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | The School's Secret Room

Jennie's POV

"The school's secret room?" I asked, "Yeah, no one hasn't been there yet. Except for the winners of prom King and Queen" He explained, he puts back the key in his pocket.

"About that, I'm kinda not interested in the secret room..." I said and Jimin started sulking, I continued my words "...But I'm curious about what's inside"

Jimin snapped his fingers, "Exactly! That's what I'm talking about. Now let's go"

"Wait, I'm not allowed in there. You and Brittany can only enter that room" I stopped him.

"What? Brittany too, she'll bring her friends there. Come on, we'll keep it a secret" He grabbed my hand, we walked out of the classroom and we ran downstairs to the secret room.

~~~

"We're here" Jimin let goes of my hand, I bent down to catch my breath from running. The secret room is surely far from the school. Why is the secret room is outside and too far from the school?

Jimin glances at me, I was panting. "Are you alright?" He patted my back while I was catching my breath, "Why do we have to run here?" I normally stand back. "If we walk, it'll take forever"

I groaned, "Let's just go inside"

Jimin took out the key from his pocket, he inserts the key in the keyhole. I was a little nervous about what's inside.

"Are you ready to see what's inside?" He asked before he opens the door, I nod "Yes"

He slowly opens the door, I took a peek inside and I covered my mouth in shock, Jimin was shocked too. We walked inside and I was amazed.

The school's secret room was an Enchanted Garden!

"Wow, so the secret room was this enchanted garden!? How lovely!" I cheered. There's a lot of flowers inside, some lovely trees designed with lanterns. There's also a gazebo.

"I agree, it is kind of beauty here," Jimin said while he's looking around.

I walked to the elegant gazebo, designed with red roses on the top.

It's so pretty here!

"Hey Jimin, can you take a picture of me in this gazebo" I take my phone out, he walks towards me and I handed the phone to him.

"Taking pictures already? Alright" He chuckled and he took a photo. He handed me back my phone, I take it and I look at the photo.

Jimin walks to me, he peek at picture that he took, "You look beautiful in there"

I looked at him, sneeringly "You just noticed? I'm always beautiful" I flick my hair.

He let out a chuckle, "I know that"

I look around the garden, I saw a flower that caught my attention. "Oh my gosh, there's a hyacinth!" I shouted happily.

I ran to the hyacinth flowers, My mood turns into excitement when I saw the hyacinth flowers. The Hyacinth flower is the favorite flower that I've seen in my entire life.

I take out my phone again to take a picture of a memory that I'll remember. I bent a little and take a perfect angle, I took 5 snapshots.