Girl Meets New School

I walked downstairs to see Jade eating breakfast and I joined her, she smiled at me and I returned it, Dad came down and kissed our heads wishing us a good day before he left for work. Although Dad works he made sure to set time aside to spend with us, we finished eating and I went to grab my pack before meeting Jade at her car.

 Although Dad works he made sure to set time aside to spend with us, we finished eating and I went to grab my pack before meeting Jade at her car

"How are you and Beck?" she questioned as she drove, after my date with Beck we hung out regularly and he visits the house a total of 3 times.

"You know I don't understand relationships or interactions so you can't ask me" Jade just laughs, she always does this just to annoy me, we arrived at school and saw Beck leaning against his car with 3 girls around him, he looked at us and smiled. He said something to the girls before making his way over to us, the girls turned in our direction and then huffed when Beck stood in front of me.

"Jade was right, you are popular with the female population" he laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, this had become a normal routine for us, it was either this or he'll hold my hand. We entered the school and I saw the girl who performed for her sister alone, we ignored her and made our way to our class, as we entered I felt a warm sensation on my lower back.

"Oh my gosh" I turned and saw the other new girl on the ground with an empty coffee cup, she started rubbing the stain making it and the burning worse.

"Dude, why are you rubbing my sister?" Jade exclaimed causing the girl to stop, Beck went to see the damage and when he pressed against my back I turned to him.

"Ow," I spoke.

"She got burnt," Beck said and led me out of the room, I heard Jade yelling at the new girl before following us, we ended up in the girl's bathroom while Beck went to the counselor's office. He came back with a tube of cream and handed it to Jade before leaving, I stripped out of my outfit and let her put some of the ointment onto the small red spot, I pulled out an oversized sweatshirt from my bag and put it on then checked to see if it covered everything and it did.

Beck shook his head when he saw me

"You brought an extra outfit?" he smiled when I nodded and we head back to class, when we entered the girl was seated next to Andre, Jade glared at her while Beck and I ignored her, and we took our seats as a man came rushing into the room.

"Oh my god! There's a huge fire!" he exclaimed causing the class to go into a panic, except me, If it was real there would be smoke and an alarm "Kidding, Kidding. Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did" he laughed "Except you" he looked at me.

"He's our teacher" Beck whispered to me "He's Sikowitz".

"Okay, first I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori" the girl stood "And I'd like to thank Tori for her generous gift of 2 dollars which she handed me this morning, not necessary but much appreciated".

"Why'd you give him 2 dollars?" Andre questioned.

"I thought he was homeless!" Tori defended quietly.

"And Everest" I just nodded in greeting, Sikowitz then went on with the lesson, Group Improv, he had to explain what that was to Tori so she could understand the made Jade captain of the first group.

"Cat, Andre, Beck, Everest, and Tori" Jade called, they agreed on home as the place.

"And now we need a situation" Sikowitz continued.

"Big news" Andre suggested.

"Andre, nobody wants to see big nudes".

"News" Andre corrected.

"Ah, well that's different. Big news.

"Ah, why don't you go wait in the hall?" Jade told Tori who gave a confused look.

"Uh, okay" she went anyways, Beck and Jade played the role of parents while Cat and Andre were the children.

"Okay. At home, big news... And action" Sikowitz gave the cue.

"Hey, babe, how was work today?" Jade asked getting into character.

"Ah, I got fired" Beck answered.

"Again?" Andre stated.

"It's okay. I have great news that'll cheer up this whole family!" Jade made her way to the door.

"What is it? Tell us!" Cat pleaded excitedly and Jade opened the door.

"I went to the animal shelter and got us... A dog" she pulled Tori into the classroom.

"Uh, yep. I'm the new family dog. Woof!" Tori said.

"Sikowitz, will you please tell this amateur that dogs can't talk and that they don't walk on two legs? Sikowitz!" she yelled the teacher's name gaining his attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was sucking the milk out of this coconut" he stated with a coconut in his hand "But it's true, Tori, if you're going to play a dog, be a dog" he spoke to Tori. She got onto her hands and knees and started making dog noises when Sikowitz called to action again.

"Uh, I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog," Jade said again.

"Awesome" Andre and Cat bent down to pet Tori like they would a dog.

"Uh-oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur" Jade stated causing the children to move away from Tori while she looked confused.

"Uhhh, woof?"

"Gross" Cat said.

"Aw, it's okay. I read on the internet that coffee works great for getting rid of fur bugs" Jade grabbed someone's coffee and I knew she was getting revenge for me and by the looks of it a few figured it out as well.

"Maybe you shouldn't, Jade-" Andre started but stopped as she poured the coffee onto Tori's head, said girl stood up shocked.

"What's the prob, dog?" Jade mocked, Tori ran out of the class.

"Not cool Jade" Andre followed after Tori with Robbie and Cat behind him. This was like John Quincy Addams all over again but only this time the teacher didn't stop the class for one student.

"Thanks, Jay," I told her as she sat.

"No problem Eve," she said.