Freak the Freak Out Part 2

Everest's POV
I woke up the next morning to kisses on my face, squinting I saw my boyfriend smiling at me.

"Morning" he greeted as I stretched my arms, I hummed and went to my bathroom, he watched as I talk out my vanilla-flavored teeth whitener strips then brushed my teeth and wash my face "Let's go, the others are downstairs" my brows furrowed as he pulled me downstairs to see Jay, Andre, and Cat.

"You carried her down in her pj's," Andre said as I sat on the couch.

"Yeah" was Beck's reply.

"Not that I mind but why are you all in our house?" I asked but they remained silent "Does this have anything to do with why you came home angry?" I looked at Jay.

"I thought you were asleep" she stated.

"I was about to but then I heard you stomping up the stairs around 11" I placed my legs on Beck's lap "So, what's up?".

"Last night we went to Karaoke Dokie and these two girls were really mean to us" Cat explained "They cheated and they were trashing Hollywood Arts".

"The girls were declared the winners last night because her daddy owns the place" Jay added.

"And they banned us from singing there ever again?" Andre said "They also tried to hit on Beck and me" I rose a brow at this.

"So you want me to help you get back at them?" I summed up "What do you want to do?"

"Jade has a plan" Cat giggled, Jade told me her plan but that alone wasn't enough so I added my personal touches to it, after everything was finalized we left.

We arrived at the place and I smirked when I saw the crowd outside, I had anonymously posted 'The owner of Karaoke Dokie was biased to his untalented daughter and her friend allowing them to win every night they performed and banning people when t...

We arrived at the place and I smirked when I saw the crowd outside, I had anonymously posted 'The owner of Karaoke Dokie was biased to his untalented daughter and her friend allowing them to win every night they performed and banning people when they spoke the truth' and that 'If anyone was a victim of this to rally in front of Karaoke Dokie to get justice'. I walked away from the others and blended into the crowd as everyone from inside the building came out.

"You!" A man who I'm assuming is the owner pointed to my sister and her group.

"Us" she grinned in reply.

"What did you do?" A brunette screamed, probably the daughter.

"I didn't do anything, we are passing and saw the crowd, we got curious".

"I heard this is the number of people you wronged in your establishment, I guess we'll stay too," Beck said.

"What do you want?" The man asked.

"A sing-off, but this time let the audience pick the best singer" Andre stated, the crowd agreed, and you could see the panic in their faces "You even get to choose from anyone here to sing against you, if you don't everyone will know that you really are biased and give your place a bad review".