The Worst Couple Part 2

Jade and I stood by my locker when Sinjin came over with a trophy, he handed it to me and I looked at him confused.

"Congratulations, you and Beck were voted worst couple" he spoke "I tried to give it to Beck but he didn't want it" I nodded then he held out a bag "And these are the numbers of the guys that want you to call them, they were too scared to give you themselves so they gave me" before I could say anything a hand grabbed the bag and threw it into the nearby bin.

"She doesn't need those" Beck said then grabbed my hand "Come here" he pulled me into the storage closet and I lean against the wall watching as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Do you like my trophy?" I showed it to him "Worst couple, at least somebody thinks we're a couple".

"This is not funny".

"It kind of is, we were voted worst couple and the other two couples weren't even real couples" I stared into his eyes "And one had Robbie in it".

"Why do you care if we were voted worst couple?".

"Why don't you care?" he was silent.

"Are we fighting? Over a stupid game show?".

"No you're fighting over a stupid game show, I'm fighting over something much more important and if you don't understand what it is then I guess it's not important to you" I walked away and to class.

Jade had invited Andre, Cat, and Robbie over so I laid in my room waiting on Jay to call me down when everyone arrived. When the others came we decided to play a card game, during which Beck showed up.

"Hey, what's going on?" He questioned.

"A card game" I replied and everyone turned to Beck.

"And you didn't invite me" their heads swung back to me but I remained quiet "Can we talk?".

"Talk" I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"Evie it's just a stupid title, I don't understand why our first fight is over that".

"Ever since we came back from the lodge you have been distant and flirting with other girls, you won't talk to me".

"Can we not do this in front of our friends?".

"Robbie's afraid of me, Cat ignores me and I'm just getting to know Andre" I pointed to each of them as I spoke, "At least I'm talking what about you Beck? What happened to you?".

"You want to know, I'm tired okay" he looked at me "Of trying to guess your mood, your thoughts, everything" he sighed "It's hard and we don't communicate" understanding flashed in my head after we played that game at the lodge and came back he's been different.

"I told you before we got together that it wouldn't be easy, I told you I didn't understand emotions and what happens in a relationship but you told me that if I made the effort you would too" sadness clouded his eyes "I have been trying very hard but now you want to break up with me?".

"No, I didn't say that! I'm just saying.." he paused "I have a lot on my mind and I just need some time" I nodded.

"What did you get me on our first date?".

"This again Evie".

"Either answer the question or we are done" his eyes widened "I'm going to count to 10".

"Don't forget 3" Cat stated, "Some people do".

"What did you get her?" Andre asked curiously.

"1........ 2........... 3" I started my eyes locked on Beck.

"It must be something important if she keeps on asking?" Robbie added.

"4........ 5................ 6" I continued.

"Evie-" Beck tried to say but I interrupted him.

"7.......... 8".

"Just answer the question!" Jay shouted.

"9........... 10" I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, using his bracelet I unlocked mine "You wanted time" I held up the jewelry in front of his eyes then placed it in his palm "Now you have all the time in the world, enjoy the game" I walked away pausing when I heard Jay telling him to go after me, I waited and waited for him but he didn't come.

"Let's play some cards" Beck spoke and I continued my way to my room. He made his choice.

Third Person POV
Cat, Andre, and Robbie were seen talking by the stairs when Tori arrived and smiled at them. She walked over to them and showed them her new phone but saw that they weren't paying attention to her, she shrugged and browsed through the slap when her eyes widened when she saw some new information.

"Hey, you guys... did you see Everest's and Beck's profiles on The Slap?" She asked and got the other's attention.

"I did" Cat nodded.

"Yup," Andre spoke.

"What do they say?" Robbie questioned.

"Not in a relationship" Tori informed.

"Wow" Robbie, Cat and Andre looked at each other "Then I guess it's official, they're broken up".

"Why? How did this happen?" No one answered her question "Guys!".

"Hey" they turned to see Beck, he gave them a small smile which they returned "Has anyone seen Jade and Everest?" The others shook their heads.

"No, but what happened between you two?" Tori walked closer to Beck "You have to tell me".

"I don't have to tell you anything" for the first time Beck's tone went cold and Tori took a step back "It's between me and Evie".

"Speaking of Everest" Andre spoke "Here she comes with Jade" everyone present turned to the door to see the west sisters entering the school side by side, their eyes widened as they landed on the youngest sister, Everest's light and natural makeup remained the same but for some reason it made her look every more intimidating than before, her outfits that were a balance of black and white was now fully black but what caught their attention was Everest's eyes that were normally in a cold gaze now felt like they could freeze you in your tracks. As they walked the only sound was from Everest's heels, she held her head high and when Beck went to speak she walked right past the group.

"Hey" Jade greeted them and they all returned it except for Beck whose eyes were still in the direction the dual-haired girl left, she then went to catch up with her sister when her arm was pulled.

"Jade, how's Evie?" Beck asked.

"My sister is none of your concern anymore, your lucky I'm even talking to you because if it wasn't for Eve I'd be treating you the same way she is" without another word the eldest West sibling rushed to find her younger sister.

(Everest's Outfit)