Girl Meets Second Day

We were in Sikowitz class when the door opened and Tori walked.

"Tori! You're back" he exclaimed and she smiled "Have you ever thought of coming through the window?" Tori gained a confused look.

"No" she replied.

"Well think about it, now sit" she sat next to Andre who smiled at her "Okay, today, we're going to do some alphabetical improv, "what is alphabetical improv," You ask? So I answer" I watch as he walked in circles as he explained "It's when we give a letter to the first actor who speaks in the scene. If we used the letter "A" as an example, then the actor must make his first word start with the letter "A", which might go something like... Beck!"

"Apples are falling out of my butt" he answered in the heat of the moment.

"Lovely".

"Now the next actor who speaks must start his line with the next letter in the alphabet, in this case, B, so he might say..." he pointed to Andre.

"Bring those apples, so that we may all enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt" Andre finished with a smile.

"Charming. Now, who wants to lead the first group?"

"I do" Tori volunteered.

"All right, Tori, choose your actors".

"Okay. Andre, Cat, Beck, Everest, and Jade" Jade glared when my name was called "Yeah, you" we went up to the small stage, and Beck and Jade stayed close to me.

"Okay, if you start your line with the wrong letter..." he trailed off "You're out, Robbie, give us a letter".

"P" both he and his puppet said.

"Awww, I was going to say 'P'" Robbie whined.

"Okay, the scene can be about anything you want. The first letter of the first line is P. Tori, action".

"Please go take a shower," she said to Jade.

"Quit telling me what to do" Jade fired back.

"Relax, girls, let's all try to get along" Beck tried to calm them down.

"Totally!" Cat exclaimed, only for Sikowitz to make a buzzing sound.

"Cat, your line had to start with the letter S," he told her, she became and Sikowitz pulled out a piece of candy to her, she became excited again then went to sit beside the puppet boy "All right. André, letter "S" to you".

"Uh, something just bit my toe!" he said.

"Turtle! That turtle just bit his toe!" Tori added.

"Unbelievable that you're even here" Jade turned to Tori.

"I'm just going to sit" I went to my seat and watched the altercation that had begun.

"What if the turtle bit my toe bone?" Andre said.

"X-rays are the only way to find out" Tori stated.

"You should shut up" Jade responded.

"Zap! I just healed your toe with my magic finger" Beck shouted.

"Thanks" Andre smiled but then realized that he messed up "Aw, I just got my toe bone fixed" he made his way off the stage and to his seat.

"Tori, letter "A" to you" Sikowitz informed her.

"Aliens are the ones that can heal toes by finger zapping" she started.

"By the way," Jade said then blows a raspberry at Tori causing her to roll her eyes.

"Correct, I am an alien" Beck stated and Tori gasped. Overdramatic much.

"Ooh, a twist!" Sikowitz interrupts.

"Don't hurt me! Please?" Tori exclaimed and I rolled my eyes, Beck saw and smiled faintly.

"Even though she's extremely annoying!" Jade said and I agreed with her.

"Fainting...'cause I can't breathe...your Earth's air" Beck falls dramatically to the ground.

"Gosh, it fainted!" No... Really?.

"Excellent! Tori and Jade, keep going! The next letter's H!" this teacher is really into this thing, Tori and Jade looked at each other then they went off.

"Hey, why don't you jump over that cliff over there?".

"I think you should".

"Just where did you come from?".

"Kangaroos".

"Lousy animals, kangaroos. They're awkward and dirty".

"Maybe they've learned from you" Tori crossed her arms as the class oohs and gasps in astonishment.

"No one talks to me like that" I could tell Jade was pissed.

"Obviously someone should".

"Please run in front of a bus!".

"Quite obnoxious of you to say".

"Really?".

"Sure was".

"Thanks!" was Jade's sarcastic reply.

"Up your nose I see boogers".

"Very clever".

"Wish you thought of that?"

"X marks the spot I'd like to punch!" Jade points her finger at Tori.

"Your finger smells weird!" Tori counteracted lamely.

"Zero is what you are on a scale from one to ten".

"And back to the letter A!" Sikowitz interjects.

"As if I care what you think!" Tori yelled.

"Better watch yourself" Jade warned.

"Can't take it?".

"Don't push me!"

"Eat your pants!"

"No, you eat your pants!" Jade blew then realizes what she said: "Wait!" Sikowitz makes a buzzing noise.

"Sorry, Jade! The next letter was-"

"F! I KNOW!" my sister yelled and turns angrily at Tori then walks off and sits down beside me, she glowered and I nudged her.

"Thanks, Jay, for being angry in my place," I told her, knowing that was one of the reasons why she was picking on Tori, we saw Beck move slightly.

"Hey, the alien's moving!" Andre informed.

"Keep this thing going!" Sikowitz told them.

"Get up alien!" Tori said while helping Beck up.

"Head feels dizzy" he stumbled while talking.

"I know what will make you feel better" I rose a brow at where this is going, Jade did too and she sat up while watching the two more intensely than the rest of the class.

"Jumping jacks?" Beck questioned while taking a step back from Tori subtly but I saw it, she stood closer to him.

"Kiss me" she stated with a smile looking at Beck, Jade rose a brow and crosses her arms keeping her gaze on the two.

"Little weird so let's not do this" he turned to the class and then went to his seat placing his arm around my chair, leaving Tori by herself.

"And scene!" Sikowitz yelled shocking the class, he dismissed the class at the sound of the bell, Beck took my pack along with his and followed behind Jade and me.