Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 1

Third Person POV

~In the History Class Of John Quincy Addams High School

Corey Matthews stood in front of his class who had luggage as they were going on a nature hike to see the coming of fall, he was in a bad mood as the hike was in the one place that almost destroyed his life. The Mount Sun Lodge. He was in fear of what would happen to his daughter and her friends, especially when 3 of them had trouble figuring out their relationship and he knew that something would happen when they arrived at the Lodge, that was why he asked 2 persons to chaperone with him, one being his wife and the other his little brother, Josh. He was surprised that his brother agreed to go with him since Josh hadn't spoken to Corey for months now but then he explained that he would only chaperone throughout the day when Corey had asked why he didn't get a reply.

~The Mount Sun Lodge

The students entered the Lodge with Riley, Lucas, and Maya leading them, Riley had her arms wrapped around their shoulders as she hopped inside. She had fallen and sprained her ankle, the trio spotted a bay window and sat there, Josh entered and was on his phone a smile on his face. Maya frowned when she saw that, she had seen Josh on his mobile constantly on the way to the lodge but whenever she asked him about it he wouldn't answer.

" When's the first nature hike, dreamboat?" Isadora Smackle, a new addition to the group spoke,

"Smackle, do you even know who this is?" Farkle asked his girlfriend. 

"He's Maya's Boing".

"Then why would you call him dreamboat?".

"Look at him".

"Okay,  let's get a few things straight, I am not anything to her" Josh clarified pointing to the blonde whose frown deepened "I am only here to chaperone you kiddies so anything other than that is off the table, I have a set schedule of my chaperoning hours so when I'm off the clock I will be doing my own thing," the older boy told everyone "While Cory and Topanga are checking us in, let me welcome you all to Mount Sun Lodge, where we are here to turn our thoughts away from our indoor relationships and towards our relationships with the outdoors".

"Yeah, I don't think so, Cub Scout" the group looked around and saw that there were only couples at the lodge. The group read the activities for the day which brought an awkward atmosphere for our resident trio.

The group had returned from their hike and the 2 adults saw that Josh instantly went for his phone, they had tried talking to the boy only to be ignored, and they watched as he grinned at the message on his phone.

"Josh, why did you choose to come chaperone us?" Maya asked causing the older boy to look up from his phone and gained the attention of everyone else "When you're not doing your job, you're on your phone".

"Yeah, what's so important?" Topanga questioned her brother-in-law.

"It's my phone, my life so forgive me if I don't want to be a part of the never-ending triangle of doom" his phone rang but before he could answer the lodge door opened, and there stood the only girl he had ever liked. Jade West stood at the doors of her father's business partner's mountain lodge "And there is my reason for coming here" Jade looked around the place before finding her boyfriend and smiled at him.

"You still on the clock?" she inquired and he looked at his phone.

"I'm off in 3...2....1" he ran to her and hugged her tightly she returned the hug eagerly.

"Jade did you find Josh yet?" a voice called from outside "Evie doesn't want to wait around and run into-" the voice came from a teen boy who arrived at the door and saw everyone staring at him "These people" he sighed and looked at the girl in his arms "Good thing she fell asleep on the way here".

"Beck, dude" Josh greeted the taller boy "How long has she been asleep?".

"About an hour she's going to wake up any minute and I don't want her to see them" Beck looked at the other occupants but froze when the girl in his arms groaned and shifted.

"Are we there yet?" Beck heard her whisper in his ears.

"Yeah but you're not going to like what you see" he released the girl and everyone saw the matching outfit of the couple.

"Eve" the girl sleepily waved at Josh while leaning into Beck, she then saw who else was in the room and was wide awake like someone splashed a bucket of cold water in her face.

"I thought you said they were on a hike Josh" she spoke.

"They came back quicker than I thought".

"Whatever let's just find Mr. Evans and get to our rooms" the quartet left leaving mostly everyone stunned at their appearance.

"Who were they?" Smackle asked curiously later that day as she, Farkle, Zay, Lucas, Maya, and Riley sat at the bay window "You know them, I saw your shocked expression when they arrived".

"Yeah, we do know them" Maya started "The one that hugged Josh is Jade West, the other guy is Beck and the girl he had in his arms is.. was my sister Everest West".

"She's the girl you all went to visit that one time" Zay added and the others nodded, "You said was Maya, what happened?".

"We broke her, she had enough and left," Farkle said "Now she wants nothing to do with us".

"That's bit much, don't you think?" Smackle laughed "I mean you couldn't have done anything that bad".

"No we did something much worse" Riley spoke "Why are they here?".

"Because of that" Lucas pointed to the notice board he had been staring at for the past few minutes, standing he went and took a flyer from the board "The owner of the Lodge and Everest's father are business partners, the Lodge owner asked for the West Sisters to perform here for the couples retreat tonight" he showed them the flyer "I heard some people talking about on the hike".

"It says tonight is the first performance" the group grew silent with each to their own thoughts.

(Beck and Everest's Outfit)