Locked Up Part 2

Everest's POV

Bridgette and Sikowitz went with Sgordis to see the Chancellor, when they came back they told us Tori had been deemed guilty and got 4 years in the Yerbanian prison, I won't lie when I say my lips twitched a bit at Tori's predicament. We were on our way to visit the convict now.

"Pssst, Tori" Cat called out to the girl when we spot her behind the rusty bars "Tori".

"Oh my God, you guys" Tori ran towards the bars.

"Hey, Tori" Tiki said looking at her sister.

"Awww, you've looked better" Jade and I stated causing the girl to glare at us.

"Where's Sikowitz?" she questioned.

"He's with Beck and Robbie" Cat informed.

"They're on the phone calling mom and dad, our American ambassador, some lawyers," Lily told her. Turns out that Tori was protected in prison because of her 'street rep' of being the one that took the Chancellor's last eye, the prison was actually co-ed with only a big fence separating the genders, Jade being Jade aggravated one of the prisoners but I stood in front of my sister glaring at the woman? Man? the person, stared at me in fear before leaving which made everyone look at me confused so I had told them that the people of Yerba believed only Gods have odd-colored eyes. In the end, Tori was called by some other women to play a game, we went again to plea Tori's case to the Chancellor when Robbie saw an octopus in a fish tank, just as the Chancellor agreed for Tori to be released with the promise that we would never return to his country, Robbie with the butterfingers made a clock slip from his grasp and land in the tank electrocuting the octopus.

So now we are all here in prison, Beck and Andre were on the male side while somehow Robbie is with us females, I was currently seated on the ground holding Beck's hand through the fence as Jade leaned against my back, Beck and Andre had left to find a spot to stay as night began to fall.

"Excuse me, sir?" Robbie called as he made his way to the gate "Office sir?".

"What you want?" The guard asked.

"Why have I been put on t the girls' side of this prison? I'm clearly a boy" I heard him say.

"Prove it" I watched as he thought it through before giving a defeated sigh.

"I'll stay on the girls' side" he walked back to us and I spot the unknown gender person making their way toward us.

"Large, scary lady coming" Heather whispered shouted, "Large, scary lady coming".

"Great it's the one you called big and stupid the other day" Tori scowled at my sister who scoffed.

"Whatever, I'm not scared of this chick" Jade stated.

"So do I still look big and stupid?" The non-categorized person questioned.

"All right listen, hot stuff, you better just turn yourself around and walk away from me 'cause I'm gonna..." Jade was cut off when she was shoved to the ground "I like it on the ground" my fist clenched and I glared at the prisoner, I saw them grab a piece of wood and was about to hit Jade with it when they saw me standing in front of them.

"My sister fights with words mostly and doesn't use her hands often" I spoke up "I on the other hand" with a fluid movement I punched them in the face "Use both very often" they stumbled away and I turned to help Jade. A shout made me look back at the now enraged prisoner, I pushed Jade to the others "No one hurts my sister, not mentally, not emotionally, and definitely not physically" the prisoner charge at me and I dodged them before knocking them off their feet, the face planted into the rusted fence that divided the prison causing it to fall under the pressure with the prisoner on top, the commotion garnered the attention of everyone. The prisoner got to their feet in a daze but before they could get their bearings I sent a roundhouse kick, knocking them unconscious, looking at the figure who had blood flowing down their face, I stood panting "Anyone else has a problem?!" No one replied only diverting their attention elsewhere and the guys made their way over to us.

"What happened to cause that?" Andre questioned.

"Oh, you know just Jade being Jade and Everest coming to the rescue" Tori stared.

"I might not be able to take on gigantica over there but I know I can take you" Jade growled "Wanna try?" Shaking her head, Tori took a few steps back.

"I'm beginning to think we should've planned our own trip" Beck spoke as he gently wipes my bruised and bloodied knuckles, Jade and I raise a brow at him.

"You think" we synced causing him to smile.

I sighed as I adjusted my mic, we were getting ready to perform for the Chancellor and the people of Yerba, again. Sikowitz came disguised as a Yerbanian guard and told us that he would have a chicken truck parked behind the prison for us to escape in, Tori came up with the 'brilliant' idea to perform with all the prisoners as a diversion and when the performance was coming to an end we would make our escape while the prisoners were dancing, I didn't even care anymore I just wanted to get out of this country.

"Hey" Beck whispered as he wrapped his arms around me "When this is all over I'll take you on a date, anywhere you want".

"I don't want to go out, can't we stay at your place?" I asked turning to face him "After this, I just want to spend some time alone with you, what do you think?".

"I'd like that" I buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes only to open them when Tori was yelling at us to get into position, I groaned and Beck kissed my forehead "Come on, only a couple minutes till our freedom".

(Everest is on the left end replacing the prisoner)