Freak the Freak Out

Everest's POV

We were in the black box watching Cat and Andre perform a scene, well everybody else was watching them, Jay, Beck, and I were scrolling through our phones. A phone rang causing everyone to look around.

"The ringing is back!" Sikowitz yelled smacking his ear "Ah!" the class tried to call him but he didn't hear.

"Sikowitz!" we all shouted making him stop.

"Yes?"

"That was a phone" Robbie informed the teacher.

"Whose?".

"Mines" Vega answered.

"Tori".

"I swear, I thought I had it on vibrate" I rolled my eyes.

"Class is no place for swearing or vibrating" Sikowitz chastised.

"Maybe we should start the scene over," Andre said.

"Can we?" Cat asked.

"No Cat, it's too late, by now, that spider would have bitten your character's eyeball, and you'd be dying a spastic, painful death" Sikowitz stated.

"Thanks a lot, Tori" they then went on to talk about their weekend plans, Robbie had none, Cat and Andre were going to this Karaoke place, and Vega had to spend her weekend taking care of her sister who will have her wisdom tooth taken out.

"Hey" Andre greeted after the bell rang.

"Hey" Beck returned.

"Cat and I were wondering if you guys wanted to come to Karaoke Dokie with us?".

"You guys go ahead" they turned to me "I have a project due tonight and I'm only halfway done".

"Are you sure Evie?" Beck asked and I nodded.

"Have fun".

"I'll drive Evie home then me and Jade will meet you at the place" Cat and Andre smiled.

"Okay," Jay told them they left and we made our way home "Call me if anything happens" I nodded and Beck kissed my cheek before I left the car.

Beck's POV

Jade, Cat, Andre, and I sat at a table, Robbie ended up coming and singing.

"How did the movie go?" Andre asked.

"It went great, we got ***************** as the female lead, filming went smoothly, I got a new role as a witness with a good amount of lines," I told him "The director had done some recasting because previously Melinda was the one that chose some of the cast".

"That's great Beck" Cat smiled "When is it coming out?".

"Around summer I think but I finished my parts of the movie".

"I'm going to get a soda" Jade announced then left, we talked about some random things before someone sat in the seat beside me, I looked up and saw that it wasn't Jade.

"First time here?" the brunette girl asked running her fingertips on top of my hand.

"Um, yeah" I answered pushing her hand away from mine.

"If you get nervous, I'll hold your hand" she tried again.

"I get nervous when my brother eats things that aren't food" Cat stated randomly "Seriously, I think he ate my charm bracelet".

"What's your name?" a blonde sitting beside Andre questioned.

"Andre" he replied.

"That's hot" this was why I was glad that Evie wasn't like normal girls.

"All right".

"You have insane hair" the brunette's fingers touched my hair before I sat back, leaving her hand hanging in the air.

"Yeah, uh, my hair was normal and then one day it just went insane" her hand lowered onto mine but I lifted it off "Sad story".

"I like your story" these girls are desperate. Very desperate.

"Um, hi. Miss?" Cat called.

"What?" the girl snapped.

"He has a girlfriend".

"I don't see her".

"She's not here tonight but that doesn't change the fact that he has a girlfriend" Jade stood behind the brunette "I'm the girlfriend's sister, now scram".

"Hey, check out dude's jacket" her friend called.

"Ohh, Hollywood Arts, the school for wannabes" the brunette and her friend stood facing Jade.

"You know, you might wannabe shuttin' your face there," Jade said.

"Really?".

"Really" Andre tried to distract them or divert their attention but that wasn't going well, we then found out that the girls were singing tonight, they performed before Cat and Jade, and let's just say I have never heard worst as the song came to an end the audience slowly clapped "Yeah, we're clapping because it's over!" The D.J then called Jade and Cat up on stage, they selected a song. They ended the song cheers and applause sounded throughout the building.

"We go to school with them" Andre bragged as the girls made their way to us "That's what's up".

"Yeah baby, what about that, right? Okay, that's everybody on the list" the D.J said "So now, to announce tonight's Karaoke Dokie winner, here's the owner of the joint, the man who signs my checks... Joey Ferguson".

"Thanks, everyone, a lot of great singers here tonight, huh?" The owner greeted and the crowd cheered looking over to our table at Jade and Cat "Yeah! But I think two girls really stood out, so tonight's winners are... Haley and Tara!" The girl jumped up clapping as everyone looked like they heard something wrong.

"Hey, are you wazzin' me?" Rex yelled.

"Rex" Robbie scowled at the puppet.

"Those scrounges can't sing" he wasn't wrong.

"Come on, man these girls got 10 times more applause than them" Andre spoke up.

"Just sit down" the blonde demanded.

"I'll sit you down".

"Hey, I own the club so I decide who wins" the owner stated.

"Thank you, dad" the brunette smirked.

"Dad?" Jade questioned, it all makes sense now.

"Dad? Wait why would she call him dad? Unless-" Cat gasped as she finally caught on to what was happening "I bet he's her father".

"Fix. Fix. Boo" the crowd chanted.

"We won 'cause we rock," the brunette said flipping her hair.

"Yeah, don't believe everything your daddy says" Cat stated.

"Like when he tells you you're pretty" Jade added causing the crowd to go 'Oooohhhh'

"Okay, that's it you guys are banned from singing here ever again!" The man yelled.

"Oh no, don't" Jade replied, her sarcasm coming out in full force "Come on guys, let's go and you" she pointed to the girls "Watch your backs" she glared at them and they stepped back in fear as she left.

"You shouldn't be scared of her" they turned to me "You should be scared of my girlfriend, she can and will ruin you" I smiled then followed behind the others knowing we would be back with the hurricane known as Everest West.