Jade Fixes Beck and Everest Part 1

Beck's POV

I walked around searching for the remainder of the students that needed to clarify if they were performing or not as Sikowitz instructed me when I saw Andre and Tori, she was talking rapidly about something and Andre looked ready to bolt at any given chance, sighing as I walked over to them.

"Hey" I greeted Andre and they turned to me.

"Hi, Beck," Tori said with a smile while brushing her hair behind her ear, I inwardly cringed. She had been acting this way for a couple of weeks now and every time I felt like throwing up in my mouth or on her, either one is fine but I'm leaning more towards the latter.

"Yeah okay, so Sikowitz wants to know if you guys are gonna sing at the Full Moon Jam?".

"Oh, I can't, I have a throat thing plus I'm still grounded" I ignored her and kept looking at Andre.

"Nah, I'm thinking I'm just gonna emcee this year" he replied.

"Emcee and I wasn't asking you, got it" I typed what Andre was going to do into my pear pad while his phone rang.

"What's up grandma?" He answered.

"Andre! There's an emergency!" Came a woman's voice from his phone "Andre!".

"Take it off speakerphone" I advised.

"It's not on speakerphone" he confessed and I walked away when his grandmother started shouting again, I saw Jade and Everest at the vending machine when a guy shuffled over to them.

"Excuse me, Jade? Uh... I'm Braden... From your history class" he stuttered "You borrowed my notes, can I have 'em back now?" They narrowed their eyes at him and I could practically see him trembling, Evie pulled a notebook from her bag and held it out to the boy who took it with shaking hands "Thank you" he then stood there staring at Evie for a full minute "You're so pretty" his eyes widened while mine narrowed at what he said "Oh God, I'm sorry" he then ran off.

"Hey Beck" a girl walked up to me, blocking my view of Evie and I silently groaned when I recognized her.

"Oh, hey Meredith, what's up?" I greeted her reluctantly.

"Just trying to pick a song for the Full Moon Jam".

"Okay" I turned to leave but she stopped me.

"So I was thinking maybe we could hang out later, I can sing you a few songs, you can help me pick one".

"Yeah, um, I would, but today's not good" I declined nicely.

"Oh, okay".

"What do you mean, today's not good?" Tori interjects as she walked over to us "What's wrong with today?".

"Today I have uh... A big jar of coins" I lied "And I gotta count them" Meredith was about to leave when Tori pulled her back and was pushing us to talk or go out when I had enough "Look!" they looked at me in shock as my voice rose, taking a deep breath to calm myself before I did or say something wrong "I tried to decline nicely but someone just won't get through their skull so let me put it simpler for them" I stared at Tori "I don't want to!" Her eyes widened "Do you understand that?" I walked away leaving the two girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came around and I sat with everyone and by everyone I meant everyone, Tori hadn't left me alone from morning and now she was latched onto my arm. I shook off her hold for the 6th time and moved to the other side of Robbie when she tried to hold my arm again.

"Come on Beck, what's wrong with Meredith?" She questioned, "She's cute and she totally likes you".

"I'm not into Meredith, I don't like her".

"What's not to like?".

"She's not my type" I explained as I sipped my water.

"What about me then?" I choked on the liquid causing Robbie to pat my back, I looked around and saw everyone looking shocked at Tori's statement minus Jade who looked entertained, and Evie who had her headphones on.

"What?".

"You and Everest broke up months ago and I always liked you, why not give it a shot?" She leaned shoved Robbie out of his seat and slid closer to me "Am I your type?".

"No your not" I scooted away from the brunette only for her to close the space between us.

"How would you know? I bet you haven't met a girl like me" she grinned and she was right, I have never met a psychotic, obsessive, and self-absorbed girl like her before. With other girls, it was one or the other this girl had everything.

"Tori, I don't think Beck likes-" Cat was cut off as she gasped when Tori kissed me, a second was all it took for me to register what happened and for me to push her away, she shrieked as she fell. My head turned to Evie, who now had her headphones around her neck, and saw her looking between me and Tori before she looked at her phone.

"Evie, I didn't-" I started but I couldn't continue as her emotionless eyes met mine, no twinkle or shift to give some kind of clue of how she was feeling.

"Beck, we aren't together anymore so you don't have to explain anything to me" she spoke "You can date anyone you want" she looked around "Ah, I'll be back" she walked over to Festus' food truck where a guy stood looking around then smiled when she stood in front of him.

"Who's Everest talking to?" Andre asked the question I was thinking.

"He's kind of cute" Cat smiled.

"Oh, that's Bradley," Jade said when she saw the guy that was talking with her sister "He's making an outfit for Eve for the Full Moon Jam, I can't wait to see it".

"She didn't tell you about it or showed you the design?" I questioned with my eyes glued on the two.

"Nope, she's keeping it silent, I don't even know the song she's going to perform" I watched as his hands then circled her small waist, I should know my arm has been around it multiple times "Oh, looks like he's enjoying himself" the water bottle crumpled in my clenched hand "Does that upset you, Beck?" I glared at her smiling face before grabbing my bag and leaving.