Robarazzi Part 2

I was doing my homework when my room door was slammed open, I turned to see Jade with red eyes telling me she had been crying.

"What happened?" She handed me her phone and jumped on my bed, burying her face in my pillows. I looked at her phone to see Robarazzi had posted a new video, I played it and saw why Jade was upset, one of Robbie's groupies caught a video of Jade talking on her phone with Josh then Robbie stated at the end 'Who is Jade talking to and who would date a girl like her?' I laid beside her and brushed her hair "Hey, it's going to be okay" she sniffled, Jade may act tough but she's sensitive underneath it all "They'll never post anything about you that you don't want again, you believe me?" She nodded and I smiled at her.

"Sisters by chance" she started.

"Best friends by choice" I finished. Jade slept with me that night, I fell asleep after thinking of a way to ruin Robbie and his band of merry men.

~The Next Day~

I walked into school hands looping with Jade's, we walked past the others and went to the room Robbie and his groupies were in

"Hey, Rob" I called as my eyes roamed the room, seeing a few of them with either black eyes, busted lips, and bruises or all three "Oh my, what happened to you?" The ones who were hurt shifted their gaze away from me.

"Did you do this Everest?" I turned to see that Beck, Andre, Cat, and Tori followed us.

"No, I didn't" I crossed my arms and faced the room "I just happened to be there when they got injured" I walked around the room "But I'll just leave a message, I warned you not to post anything about me or Jade, now because you wanted gossip your lackeys got hurt" I glared at Robbie and he took a step back "Okay I'll give you 3 options" I held up 3 fingers so they could all see "1. You stop blogging about our lives, 2. Kill Robarazzi or 3. I kill it and ruin you" he swallowed hard "If you're not convinced" I threw a folder at him "How about now? What you are doing is illegal, stalking, invasion of privacy, exposure of private information and so much more" they all paled as they all looked through the folder "You all could end up in Juvie until you're of age and then sent to jail or I can sue you for all you're worth which will lead to you being broke, expelled thrown in Juvie then in jail".

"Everest it's just a little blog" Robbie stuttered.

"Is it? Even so, I don't care, you hurt my sister so that puts you all in my target books, if you haven't noticed I have a vindictive streak" I held Jade's hand "But I won't force you to do something you don't want to do, the choice is yours" I faced them "For your sake choose wisely but I would love it if you disregard what I tell you because that would make this little game so much fun, well for me anyway" I led Jade out of the room.

Beck's POV
As she stood there and spoke to Robbie and his group all I could think about was how incredibly sexy she was, her outfit only aided my thoughts but it was her aura, the way she spoke, how she commanded attention, and how she carried herself was what I found sexy. Andre, Cat, Tori, and I followed the siblings out of the room when she finished talking, I won't say I don't feel sorry for them, not because what they did was okay, but because they did something to garner Eve's hate.

"Wasn't that a bit too much?" Tori questioned as we walked down the hall "They were just playing around".

"Then you let them continue to stalk you which will probably become a habit and turn them into serial killers" Eve stared at her "And since they were stalking you in their youth they might grow an obsession towards you and target people that look like you before they finally perfect their skill and come after you, the one that plagued their thoughts" Tori stepped back in fear as what was said settled in her mind "I can go in there and tell them that you are okay with it if you want".

"No! No need for that" she gripped Andre's arm tightly.

"Damn girl, remind me never to get on your bad side" Andre joked changing the topic.

"Yeah, I was wondering why you weren't angry but you were just hiding it," Tori said.

"She's Apathetic stupid, she can't show emotions" Jade scowled "Besides, Eve doesn't get angry, she gets revenge".

"Wait if she gets back at people, why didn't she do that to Tori when she stole her birthday idea?" Cat asked causing said girl to smile.

"I didn't steal it, and that's because Everest secretly likes me, admit it" Tori teased and I wrapped my arms around Eve to keep her in place.

"How was Kayla's reaction to your gift?" That was all Eve asked.

"Her name is Trina and she was upset and said she hated it-" she then got a look of realization "That was you! You told her!".

"As Jade said, I don't get mad, I get revenge" the bell rang signaling free period was over and the others started to head to classes, as Eve was about to leave I pulled her to the supply closet "Beck, what's going on?" I pushed her against the closed door and pressed my body against hers.

"You have no idea what you do to me" I whispered in her ear, brushing a certain part of my body against her, her eyes met mine and I saw the faintest blush on her cheeks which caused me to get even more excited.

"I have to get to class" she gently pushed me away and left the room, I laughed then looked down.

"What am I going to do with you?" I used my backpack to cover my problem and headed to the bathroom.