Beggin' On Your Knees Part 2

I stood backstage fixing my mic as I was going on after Tori, I strapped on my heels when I saw someone sit beside me, looking up I saw it was Ryder. I ignored him and did my final wardrobe checks along with the dancers.

"So congrats, man," a male voice told Ryder.

"About what?" Ryder asked confused.

"I hear you're going out with Tori".

"Yeah, for like five more minutes, then you can have her," I noticed Tori from the corner of my eye eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Really?".

"Yeah, besides she wasn't the one I wanted".

"Who was?" I could feel his gaze burn through my skull "Everest? Dude, she is way out of your league, do you know how many guys are lined up to take Beck's place if they break up but are scared".

"Yeah she shot me down and I had to go for a backup and Tori was there" he walked away toward me "Hey Everest, you look great" I crossed my arms glaring at him, and he took a few steps back in fear before he cleared his throat trying to regain his posture "Pity you didn't take me up on my offer, we would have been great together" I smirked.

"Is that right?" he spun around and saw Beck "You wanna repeat what you just said to my girlfriend dude?" Ryder stuttered as Beck glared at him.

"Okay up next, we have, singing a duet, Tori Vega and Ryder Daniels" he released a breath of relief and tried to leave but Beck stood in his path, he just stared at Ryder before walking past him, knocking his shoulder against his causing the boy to stumble and left quickly. We walked over to the side to see what she prepared as we weren't there.

"Hey, you guys" Tori greeted "Okay, this is a little song for the ladies, especially for the ones who know my friend, Ryder" she grinned, Ryder whispered something to her and she pouted at him "Bummer, let's go, Andre," he said something again and she smiled at him "Just listen. I think you'll hate it!"

It was a nice revenge plot but I would've done more, a lot more to ruin him, she just bruised his ego.

"Hey you ready," my boyfriend asked me bringing my attention to him and I nodded at him "So why did you want me to perform with you?"

"It's the song you helped me make, you choreographed it so I want you to perform it too" he smiled, I stared into his eyes "This song, I want you to listen closely okay" he nodded and we watched the rest of Tori's performance, cheers and applause rang out as she ended her song and I gather the dancers.

"Okay that was something, now give a round of applause to Everest West, Beck Oliver, and the dance troupe as they close the showcase"

(Everest's outfit)

(Female dancer's outfit)

(Beck and male dancer's outfit)

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story about a girl
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel, I've never heard before

Here in front of me
Shining so much brighter than I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave

The truth is finally breaking through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're
In perfect harmony
Woah, woah
Perfect harmony
Woah, woah
Perfect harmony

You set me free
You and me together is more than chemistry
Love me as I am
I'll hold your music here inside my hands

We say we're friends, we play pretend
You're more to me, we're everything
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're
In perfect harmony
Woah, woah
Perfect harmony
Woah, woah
Perfect harmony

I feel your rhythm in my heart, yeah-yeah
You are my brightest, burning star, woah-woah
I never knew a love so real (So real)
We're heaven on earth, melody and words
When we are together we're
In perfect harmony
Woah, woah
Perfect harmony
Woah, woah

We say we're friends
We play pretend
You're more to me
We create a perfect harmony

During the performance, I kept eye contact with Beck when I could as I sang. I could tell he recalled a few of those sentences and words because he had actually said them to me, he concentrated on the parts unfamiliar to him while dancing. The ending came and he held me in his arms, I panted as the audience applauds and gave a standing ovation.

"I love it" Beck whispered in my ear "And I love you too" I smiled at him as he understood the message hidden, his eyes widened but returned the gesture, we took a bow and left the stage, Jay hugged me and turned her phone, showing Josh on a video call.

"That was great Eve, but how can you dance in those heels?" we laughed and talked before Beck and I had to head back to change, in the dressing room as I was removing my makeup I spot Tori staring at me from the corner of my eye, she looked conflicted before she made her way over to me.

"Hey, you killed it out there" she greeted with a smile, my eyes met hers through the mirror before ignoring her, she sighed and leaned against the table "Everest I'm sorry about everything okay" I didn't respond and she sighed "Can't we go back to you hating me like we used to".

"I never stopped hating you but now, my hatred has intensified," I told her as I finished removing my makeup and stood "You called me a liar and basically a boyfriend stealer, when you didn't know the guy for a week, now you have the audacity to apologize with that carefree attitude and think it'll fix everything?" she diverted her eyes to the ground "You can keep your apology just stay away from me" I walked away purposely bumping my shoulder against hers as I left.