Papa West Birthday

(Outfit in the pic above)

I was zoned out, only opening my mouth for Beck to feed me the fries that I had gotten for lunch, words flew from my mind onto the notebook in front of me.

"Suggestions for birth week presents for Trina" I picked up Tori's voice. Why was she here? As you can tell I was still pissed at her for the black eye she gave me "Okay. Andre, start us off".

"Cheese," he said not thinking "Let's not do cheese".

"Robbie?"

"Lotion or various lotions" Robbie stated. That's not a bad idea.

"Gross. Cat?"

"Well, for my last birthday, I thought my parents were gonna get me a bike but when I got home from school my brother was trying to cut off his hair so my mom started yelling at..." Tori cut her off, which was too bad because that story sounded interesting.

"Jade" my sister ignored her and continued to cut her fries with scissors "Okay, Everest what should I get Trina?"

"A new sister because you didn't get the message that neither my sister nor I want anything to do with you and if you continue" I looked up at her with a glare "You'll wish you had left us alone" I went back to my notebook.
That evening I went home with Jade and locked myself in my room, I was trying to finish my song but I kept getting stuck so I tried to free my mind with some yoga, then I completed my homework. Jade called me down for dinner and we ate together since Dad was at the office trying to finish any work he had because he asked us to spend his birthday with him.

"How's the song coming along?" she asked me.

"I think I'm almost done but I'm stuck at the end" I expressed "I have his other present, it's the song that's making me anxious".

"You'll figure it out Eve, I know you can" I smiled.

"What about your gift?".

"I got him the limited edition novel he wanted, it's also signed by the author".

"He's going to love that" I saw her smile "What about mysterious texter?".

"His name is Joshua, he and I are the same age" I nodded letting her continue her rant, as I saw the way her eyes lit up when she spoke about Joshua, which from we've been together is the first that it was happening.

~The Next Morning~

"Does anyone have a good idea about a present for Trina?" Tori came the next day again with the same topic, I packed up my stuff and went to leave when Beck pulled me back down

"I can't concentrate with her constant whining" I stated opening my notebook again.

"What are you doing?" I ignored her.

"She's writing a song for our father's birthday" Jade informed to get her to shut up.

"That's a great idea, I could write a song for Trina's birthday" I froze and looked at her in the eyes causing the smile she wore to vanish from her face.