Beck and Everest

Beck's POV
I stared at the beautiful girl across from me, it was Friday afternoon and I asked Evie if she wanted to spend the weekend together, and after asking permission from her father she agreed. After Evie and I got back together Mr. West kept a close eye on me then one day he asked me to join him at his range, I agreed as it would be a chance to apologize for breaking my promise before and let him see that I was 100% sure that Everest was the one for me by accepting any challenge he had in store for me. I thought we were going to a horse range but we entered a shooting range where Mr. West educated me on his knowledge of guns and which ones he specialized in and then demonstrated his precise aim by shooting the bullseye every time. He then stated that I broke his daughter's heart once and you not let there be a second time. I swore that there won't.

We were currently doing homework so that we had the entire day tomorrow to ourselves but I couldn't focus on the books in front of me, not when my girlfriend lay on my bed, her chosen outfit only added to the distraction as they showed her pale legs. Closing my books and giving up on completing any schoolwork, I sat back and continued watching her, and her oversized shirt gave the illusion that she had nothing on underneath even though I knew she had on shorts. Getting up I sat beside her on my bed and trailed my fingertips along her smooth leg stopping at the edge of her shirt before going back down and repeating the action.

 Getting up I sat beside her on my bed and trailed my fingertips along her smooth leg stopping at the edge of her shirt before going back down and repeating the action

(Everest's Outfit minus the tight-high socks)

"You're distracting me Beck" she mumbled her eyes still on her books, I laid my head on the small of her back as my hands fiddled through her hair, it didn't take long until she closed her book and placed them on the bedside table. Seeing that I sat up allowing her to lay on her back before trapping her between my arms, I stared at the goddess below me, her hair sprawled out on my pillow, unique and bright eyes staring at me, her slightly parted natural pink lips and clear neck. Leaning in I pressed my lips onto her soft ones, her arms locked behind my neck as she responded, using one arm to hold up my body while the other gripped her small waist. Pulling her up from the bed, she straddled me, and my arms slid under her shirt onto her bare skin, Evie tugged at the hair at the nape of my neck and I released her lips, panting hard, I stared into her slightly dazed eyes. My hands bunched up her sweater and took it off before attacking her neck, her head tilted to the side giving me more access, her soft moans filled my ears as I suckled on her neck......

 My hands bunched up her sweater and took it off before attacking her neck, her head tilted to the side giving me more access, her soft moans filled my ears as I suckled on her neck