Chapter 4

Andrew's eyes were green like mine. He had dark brown hair, almost black some of the streaks started shifting into grey. He was wearing a well-fitting black suit with silver cuffs underneath there was a black shirt and there was an expensive-looking watch on his right wrist.

"I'm doing well," I said carefully, wondering what is it about.

"I was notified that you have problems with math"

"What do you mean? I got C"

What problems? It was my first grade and I was pretty proud that I passed.

"Exactly"

"Exactly what? It's not bad. It's actually good for my standard"

"Well, then we will need to raise your standards to mine," he said simply.

I don't think so.

"I got C, I passed, there's no problem"

"I want you to do better than C Elisabeth and please try to not make this conversation unpleasant for yourself" he warned me.

Woah what a dick.

C is already my best at math. I was trying really hard this time, just to not get too much attention with failed grade. What was that studying for if he still has a problem with me? It kind of sucks to be good for nothing idiot.

"And what if I won't do better?" I asked combatively to cover my sadness. He raised his eyebrows at the challenge.

"Want to repeat that in a different tone?" He suggested politely in a calm, leveled tone but his stern gaze made me shiver.

"I want my mother to be alive" I whispered like the most pitiful and ridiculous human on earth. Why would I say that? Why did I start to cry? So fucking lame.

Embarrassed by my breakdown I stood up and ran upstairs. Jacqueline showed up to cheer me up a little while I was crying like a baby in my bed. I didn't see Andrew that evening anymore or a day after. He was gone again, leaving our previous conversation for Jacqueline to finish.

"Mr. Flynn wanted me to tell you that you will have a therapist scheduled this week and he will start searching for a math tutor"

Fuck him I hate him.
_______________

"You have a therapist scheduled for today I will drive you right after school" Russell reminded me as we were pulling at school's parking lot. I didn't say anything, I was angry that it was a decision made for me by someone I didn't even like.

I didn't want to go.

The next day Henry showed up at school with his face badly bruised. Unfortunately, this incident made people in school even more afraid of Brian.

But after what happened I decided that I'm no longer playing Brian's game. It's done.

"Are you blind Liz? You're just going to walk past me and don't say hi? Where are your manners?" Brian asked angrily and yanked me by the back of my T-shirt.

"I don't give a shit anymore, stop talking to me"

"What did you said?"

"I said I don't give a shi-"

He grabbed my hair not too gently and pulled me closer to himself. His breath was stinking. "Did that Henry's stunt from yesterday made you brave? Who told you, you can speak to me that way?"

"No one, leave me alone"

He pushed me into the bathroom.

"Fuck off," he said to one boy and he scurried away.

"When we speak of fucking I have something else in mind, you know that you have kind of nice breast? You know you made me angry, you should apologize. If you kiss me I will forgive you"

"What? No. Let me go. Let. Me. Go."

What is going on here Jenny stood behind math teacher, Ms.

"Nothing," he said confidently

"Nothing," I said quietly.

"We will finish this later," he said into my ear. I was terrified. I no longer felt safe in school.
_______

I couldn't stay at the rest of the lessons, not now.

So instead of going to class, I went outside.

At the entrance door, there was a car in there Russell. What was he doing here this early? I had an hour before leaving the school.

I needed time for myself and if I went with him I would have to go to the therapist I didn't want to talk to. I just wanted to be alone.

I sneaked out. It wasn't difficult, Russell was doing something on his phone.

I knew I shouldn't be doing it, but right now it didn't matter.

It was pointless, my escape. I'd have to come back anyway but I wanted to enjoy for a moment: freedom. I didn't want to think about the consequences. I needed time alone, away from everyone I felt safe the most. As a stranger on the street, invisible to others.

I didn't have any money Brian took the allowance I was getting from Jacqueline so I was just walking around, went to the local park, sat on the bench, for I don't know how long.

As I slowly got up I started walking on the sidewalk of an empty street. Suddenly someone pulled closed. It was a handsome man with Ray-ban sunglasses sitting in a red sports car.

"Excuse me can you help me? I'm not from here would you help me with directions? I'm driving in circles for an hour now"

"I'm sorry I'm new in town as well?" I said feeling sympathetic.

"All I need is to check the map, my phone died a while ago. Would you mind borrowing me yours for a few seconds?"

"Not at all, here"

He stopped the car and walked out as I waited.

As soon as I gave him my phone instead of giving it back to me he slipped it into his picked I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why?

"Sir what are you-"

But I couldn't finish because I could feel him grabbing my arm he skillfully made some sort of maneuver and the next second I was in his car, with my hand tied behind my back with a zip tie.

"Let me go!" I yelled on top of my lungs and tried to wriggle out of the plastic wrapped around my wirst.

No use. I needed to stop for a moment to take a few breaths.

"Are you done? That was quick"

"Why are you doing it," I asked trembling in fear in a quiet whimper.
_____________
Okay so far no stars or comments maybe it's just not a good story, I will stop posting if nothing changes after this chapter.