The feels

Soda and I have gotten close. It's gotten to the point where we hung out everyday for hours. Everyday gets easier not to think about Dally. Everyday was a new adventure with Soda, weather it be going to rodeos and watching him ride horses or just go to an old library, even through it bored him, I would often look up from my book to catch him gazing at me. I would giggle and blush and he would smirk and his eyes would light up. He would play with my hair and lay my head on his chest, gently tracing my cheek as it pressed against his chest while we gazed up at the stars. Darry and Ponyboy actually liked me hanging with Soda, he often would actually take off of work to hang out with me. I didn't know for sure or not but I was beginning to like Soda. However I was terrified to tell him...what if he rejects me?

I was supposed to meet him tonight, on the pier. He said it was important. I took a deep breath and take out a red tank top and shrug it on with my dark blue jeans. I pulled a blue jean jacket on over that, then added some light make up and my black converses. I brushed my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail, and add my favorite cross necklace, I was ready.

I walked on out and there stood Soda, looking dashing in a red and white plad shirt and his usual dark blue jeans that almost matched his ocean blue eyes. His hair was carefully combed into slight curls, he looked amazing. I swear, Ponyboy was right, Soda was movie star handsome. He looked up at me and his eyes twinkled.

"Wow, Bree, you look...beautiful." He said grinning, showing his perfect white teeth.

" Soda, you look amazing." I say smiling slightly, blushing lightly

"Even prettier when you blush." He said, his grin grew slightly

I smile and ofcorse that made me blush more. He holds out his hand and I took it quickly, the same spark of electricity passed between us. Our fingers intertwined quickly without hesitation, my heart fluttered a little, what can I say? This boy melts me.

We walked out and a little ways a way was a little dock over a clear view of the sky and crystal blue water that sparkled in the sunlight. We sat on the dock, our legs brushing slightly. The setting sun reflected off the ocean blue water. The pinks and purples and the orange lit up the sky, oh it was so beautiful. I look over at Soda and he was looking at the sky, I was shocked that he wasn't bored.

Apparently I was starring because he looked up at me and smiled and got closer to me...until we were centimeters apart. His hand went up to the back of my neck, gently cradling my head as he leaned in slowly before pausing for a brief second, our lips were so close we could feel our ragid breathing. He looked at me for a brief second before tilting his head and gently pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, wrapping an arm around him. My fingers tangled in his hair, letting myself take this all in. I was finially kissing Sodapop Curtis and he was kissing me back. The kiss quickly began to get more passionate, the love in the kiss was pronounced. 

When we parted, we were both gasping slightly for air, he grinned and kissed me again shortly. I smirked and kissed him back. When we looked up the sunset had been replaced by the midnight blue sky, that was lit up with stars. He took my hand and walked back towards the house. It was a completely beautiful night and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it another way.