INTRO TO MY NEW BOOK

Hello all

I have decided to write another outsiders book 

this one is called rats 

Its about Dally bg (Before the gang)

You see, I was extremely curious about Dally's past. We know he hates his parents and the world and has an attachment to Johnny and somewhat of one to Ponyboy.  My question is why.

I will give you this insight to the book rats and I hope you decide to read it. (Also to my fans that love johnny he will have a major part in this book as well)

Here ya go

Dally's POV

Its cold in the ally that night. The shelters all were closed up and no one was willing to help a kid like me with a record a mile long. Snow had begun to fall, causing me to shiver and tremble uncontrollably. I blew into my hands as some sort of warmth, they shook just like the rest of me. Tomorrow I began working, some rich soc had hired me to basically be a butler. It didn't pay much but it gave me a place to live. 

I looked down at my tattered tshirt that was about three sizes too small and wornout and stained jeans. I couldn't even remember the last time I had bought clothes or had eaten something besides the scraps my momma bought me. I ran my ribs that were starting to stick out a little, nothing a tshirt and jacket couldn't cover up. 

I take my worn out what used to be black leather jacket and wrap it tighter around me, it was too small and cold but it was better than nothing.

I curled in on myself and traced  the bricks on the wall before coughing hard, I laid back against the walls, shivering a little but nevertheless falling into a troubled and cold slumber.

Well...what do you think??

waiting to here from ya

stay gold <3 

-Rosie