The terrors of dreams

A/n

Hello fellow greasers. I hope you are liking the story. For as far as I am concerned I am still continuing it. Well enough of me, here's the new chapter.

I wake up unwillingly from an amazing dream. On the bright side I am still beside Soda, who is still sound asleep, I must admit, this is perfect. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat, when suddenly it increases drastically.

Soda's POV

I am walking down the asile with Bree after our wedding, she looks so beautiful. When a masked man busts through the door. I reconize him immeately as the man who shot me, and he has a gun. My whole body locks in fear as I try to protect Bree. The gun goes off and I prepare for impact, the impact that ever comes. I look around and see Bree, my love, my life, one hand pressed to her chest. A red spredding liquid was slowly soaking the white dress. I grab her and hold her close to me.

"NO BREE NO!" I scream .

She is cold and motionless.

"No, no bree stay with me!" I plead.

"Please." I beg, sobbing into her chest.

I felt someone shaking me hard

"Soda? Come on baby wake up." I hear my angels voice.

I jolt awake.

Bree's Pov.

He is shaking and screaming in his sleep. I shake him hard.

"Soda? Come on baby wake up." I plead with him.

He jolts awake. His eyes wild and tears still flowing down his cheeks.

"Bree?" He says my name like its redemption.

He just hugs me, sobbing wildly.

I wrap my arms around him and hold him, gently stroking his hair.

I wish I knew what was wrong.