Protective

Bree's POV

I decided to go on out to the DX to get some new brakes on my car. I drive to the DX and walk on inside. I almost expect to see Soda or Steave but I don't see either. However there is a group of Socs.

"Hey look who it is." One of them slurred, they were wasted.

"Isn't that the one who's married to that dumb greaser who works here?" another slurred

I could feel anger burning into my eyes. No body talks about Soda like that. I slap one of them so hard they fell against the door.

They grabbed me and hit me hard across the face.

"Hands off my wife." I heard a voice hiss.

Soda and the rest of the gang poured in and began to take action. Drunk Socs were flying left and right, into tables and windows, if my cheek didn't hurt so bad I would have been laughing.

Soda came and knelt down beside me.

"Baby, you alright?" He said, pulling me into him.

I just nod as I cling to him. I burry my head into his neck.

"Its alright, I'm sorry." He whispers
"No it's my fault." I whisper, wiping my eyes as I continue to cling to him.
"No baby I should have told you. I just didn't want you to think bad of me if you knew because it was a bad mistake."
"Soda, I would never think less of you because of your past. " I assure him.

He nods and holds me
"What are we going to do about this whole mess." He asks, looking up at me.
"I guess we can't do anything till we know it's yours, but we can't just let Sandy stay out in the streets. " I sigh and take a deep breath so I didn't choke on my next words.

"She can stay with us if she wants. "