Morning...yay!

Bree woke up and rubbed her eyes in some attempt to wipe the sleep out of them, another Monday morning...which means school...yay! (Note the sarcasm.) Bree quickly got up and grabbed her clothes which consisted of blue jeans, a red tank top and a blue jean jacket. Getting quickly dressed, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and brushed her teeth quickly. She grabbed her book bag and prized copy of her favorite book, the Outsiders. Smiling, she held the book under her arm and grabbed her red converses then quickly left to catch the bus.

----------------------------------------------
Apon arriving at school, Bree walked into the cafeteria and sat at an unpopulated table in some attempt to avoid the usual tenth grade populars that prey at the tables in the morning. Needless to say Bree got along with none of them, they thought Bree was an anti social freak, Bree thought they were snooty jerks...mutual hatred all around! Hearing the bell everyone scurried about to classes here and there and Bree quickly ran up to geometry, which was her first period. She arrived about 2 minutes before others stared poring in, so she decided to read for a while. Just as she was getting to her favorite part...in the hospital and Darry, Soda and Ponyboy are reunited...the book was snatched from her hands. Bree looked up to see who she was going to murder for taking her book...only to find her worst enemy, Kristin. Her long manicured fingernails ran down the worn cover...slowly, torturously. Then she ripped the book page by page, filling the room with the terrible tearing sound. Her precious book was now nothing more than a pile of papers scattered abroad the room. Kristin and her friends cackled as Bree frantically picked up each page, she sat back in her seat and attempted to salvage the book, but to no avail.

Bree stayed behind after everyone had left and laid get head on her desk and just tried to collect herself before the next class. When she looked up she was sitting on a dirt road in the middle of no where. She spun around looking for school or something but she saw nothing. Pulling herself to her feet, she started walking, no idea where she was going. After awhile she came apon a rather large area with several shops she had never even heard of. She walked towards one called the DX shop and walked into the small store.

"Hi, can I help you?" A deep voice inquired.
"Yeah...I'm-" she stopped mid sentence to look up and saw the most handsome person she had ever seen. His ocean blue eyes, so deep that you could drown in. His dark brown locks barely long enough to sweep over one of his breath taking eyes. He had hair grease carefully combed into his beautiful brown hair...he just looked incredible.
He cocked his head to the side and looked at her funny before saying
"You alright?" He asked looking at her
"Umm yeah. I'm f-fine." She stammered.
He smiled the most breathtaking smile at her that made her heart flutter in her chest.

"Names Sodapop Curtis, what's yours, doll?" He asked looking strait at her. Bree completely lost all ability to speak for a few seconds before saying
"Bree Cullen." She said blushing, looking down at the floor.

Authors note
Sooo good? Bad? Horrid? Tell me how I did. Criticism is okay. I don't mind
Thanks for the reads :)