Part of me

Thank you all for the comments and reads, I have decided to continue all my stories soo yay!

Soda whimpered softly as they brought the whip down for the twenty third time, his back was raw. He was over me, taking the beatings for me. I cried softly when he would whimper or show any signs of pain. After a while, Bob got bored of the ever constant reaction from Soda pop, so he grabs me. Soda's eyes widen in horror.

"No! Please, do whatever you want with me. Just please not her. " He pleads with the heartless. 

"Oh, don't worry Soda, We will have someone special in here for you." Bob says smirking.

We are forcibly dragged apart, I am dragged into a different room. Its cold and tears are streaming down my cheeks, I needed Soda.

I hear him screaming and I sob, Bob hits me hard across the face.

"Shut up or we'll kill him." He hisses in my face.  

I want to spit in his face but I repress the urge. Next thing I know my clothes are gone and I'm tied to a bed.

I'll spare you the gory details, but I think you get what happened

When it was over, He spit in my face and left. I look through a hole in the wall and see Soda, beaten badly with blood dripping out of what looked like every pore of his body. I almost thought he was dead, but I see his chest rise and fall slowly and I breath a sigh of relief. I whisper his name over and over until he comes to and he sees me over there.

"H-hey B-b-baby." He says, trying to smile.

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you?!" I practically squeal.

"I-I honestly d-d-don't remember."He says, looking down at his injuries.

I look at him and almost start sobbing, he looked so hurt and I didn't know if we could make it out of here.