Falling apart

Pony sat in detention for three hours. I stayed in there with him, poor kid. I noticed part of his cheek was turning purple and honestly, he looked scared. I looked at him and he was trembling like a blade of grass.

"Hey, whats the matter?" I asked looking up at him.

"Darry is gonna kill me for gettin into a fight." He said, laying his head on his desk.

I didn't really know what to say. I put my hand on his sholder, trying to comfort him atleast a little bit.

"On the way home, we can stop by the DX if you want." I say, smiling warmly at him.

He nodded slowly, trying to control his shaking.

After detention.

It was about four, we were walking home and decided to stop by the DX, when we walk in there was an errie feeling, everything was real quiet. We look around before hearing someone yell.

"Where is the money?!" A deep scary voice yells from the back.

We run back there and some guy in a black ski mask is pointing a gun at Soda.

"Look, I-I've already told you, I don't have any more." Soda said as steady as he could manage.

The robber looks around before grabbing me. I am trapped in his steel grip. I resisted the urge to panic, but lord was it hard.

"No! Please, I-I'll give you the money just please don't hurt her." Soda pleads.

The robber grinned wolfishly. Soda slowly walked over to the safe and opened it slowly and gave him all the money in it.

"There. Now give me her." He half way begged.

He pushed me suddenly towards him and I stumbled into his muscular chest. I was sobbing hysterically into his chest, must be the shock. I was okay, He was okay. I sighed into his chest after having hysterics.

"Are you okay?" He asks frantically looking at me.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I say, burrying my head in his chest.

The next thing that happens feels unreal. All the sudden the gun goes off. Soda drops, I look franctically at where the bleeding is coming from. It was seeping from his jean leg, I looked and sure enough, he had been shot in the knee. Before I could panic, I grab my knife and get the bullet out and grab antiseptic and clean it quickly and grab his jacket and wrap it up in it.

"Soda?" I ask, hoping he will just wake up.

"Soda?"