Funny thing about dreams

In the morning, I felt horrific, my stomach churned and suddenly I knew I was about to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom then proceeded to empty my stomach into the toilet. I remember a girl at school said that she had thrown up for two weeks before she found out she was...

Oh god

No it couldn't be.

Almost like an impulse I grabbed my stomach. Please, oh please anyone who's listening let me not be...

I can't even say the word.

I take a deep breath and reach into the drawer and get out a pregnancy test. I quickly do what I have to do and wait.
After what felt like an eternity I look down and see a little green plus. I hold the test in my hand while sobbing bitterly. Not only is my husband dead now I'm carrying his child and I'll have to get through it all alone. I thought about just slitting my wrists and killing myself but something kept me from doing it. My hands rested on my stomach and I absentmindedly stroked my stomach imagining what it would feel like when there's a bump there. I sigh and know I can't kill my child. I hear the door open and dally steps in and bends down beside me.

"Bree? Are you okay?" He says helping me up.
I don't answer, I just show him the test. I swear his face drains of all the color. He stares at the test in badly concealed horror. I take a deep breath and wait for him to form a reaction.

"Y-y-your..." He stammers out, also unable to say the p word.

"Looks like it." I say sighing.
"Well we should take you to a doctor and find out." He says after a moment.
"Can you just help me lay down on the bed?" I ask, emotionally and physically drained.
He just nods and helps me lay down.
"I'll tell Darry that your comforter needs to he washed, it's got mud on it." I froze.
"Mud?" I squeak
"Yeah quite a bit of it." He says gesturing down to the stain in the exact same spot soda was sitting.
"Are you okay?" He asks, I must have looked terrible.
"Uh huh...I uh am just in shock." I say
He nods and says "Well get some rest and we'll sort this mess out when you wake up.
I nod
He leaves.
I stare at the mud and take a deep breath.
dreams don't leave mud on the comforters.
Either I'm being haunted

Or he's alive.