And Dagger

"WATCH YOUR LEFT!"

Koneko leaps to her left as a small barrage of light spears skewer a small handful of fallen angels that tried to get the jump on her. Glancing up in the air, the small white-haired nod gives Mittelt a nod of appreciation, this time returning the favor as she rips off a wooden bench from the ground and throws it at light sword fallen angel user that tried to stab Mittelt as she was defending herself already from another one in front of her.

To say it was chaotic was an understatement. It was all-out warfare. All while that smug prick Kokabiel sat on that floating throne looking down at all of them. As soon as they entered the grounds, about a battalion of fallen angels ambushed them. Outnumbered for sure, but not entirely outclassed.

"Traitorous slut!" A fallen angel shouts a Mittelt.

Said fallen angel was trying to cast a spell aimed directly at Mittelt. Only to feel someone climb up on their back. They only managed I get a small glimpse of purple hair before they were violently electrocuted to the point of outright evaporating after a couple of seconds. The person electrocuting the fallen angel was no other than Keqing as she blinks away as a glowing magic circle formed right where she previously stood and then detonating.

"This was a lot more than what was anticipated!" Keqing grunts with frustration as she cuts down another fallen angel.

"We need to keep up the offensive!" Rias exclaims.

Rias stood with her queen. Blasting fallen angels with either electricity or black and red energy. Both of them at least clearing out small groups that closed in on their position as they were keeping Asia behind them.

"An hour?!" Mittelt shouts in frustration as she drops onto the ground as a magic circle forms in her hand to deflect a bolt of light from evaporating her. "It's instant teleportation! Why is it an hour?!"

Issei jumps into the fray and slams his armored fist into the face of an enemy that attempted to flank Akeno and Rias. The guy wasn't doing half bad to keep up and stay alive. Despite the massive odds. But he still lacked in combat experience seeing that he was shoved out of the way by Keqing as another light bolt almost pierced through his heart.

"Pay attention!" Keqing orders Issei.

"Right!" Issei complies hastily, getting himself up on his feet again.

He wasn't known for being the most... perceptive one. But he didn't need to be able to see the condition everyone was in. Especially Keqing whose was currently emitting sparks of purple electricity and trying to catch her breath. Another light bolt is shot towards her, in which the girl just deflects the bolt in the blink of an eye and just as quickly dashes across the field as if she was lightning herself, just to cut the magic sniper in half in a single strike.

Taking a second to continue and try to catch her breath she finds herself surrounded by more fallen angels. Unlike before, this looked like they wanted to target her since they saw her as more of a threat. This was the frontline for the devils.

She was one hell of a fighter. But even she had her limits. And she was close to hers. Her arms just very slightly trembled just from the over usage of her sacred gear. But she grit her teeth as more purple electricity violently sparks from her. All in the while Mittelt lands right behind her. A light spear forming right in her hand while a few of her magic circles glowed fo life around the both of them.

"You don't look so good." Mittelt says to Keqing.

"I'll manage. Think you can keep up?" Keqing asks Mittelt as her sword starts to also spark.