Recovery

That same church. It was the only place that made sense for where their base of operations had to be. Abandoned and a bit remote in the town. It's surprising that they haven't found where you lived already since you weren't too far away from this place. And it was even more surprising that the four of you haven't been jumped yet considering you all weren't exactly being stealthy and all when approaching the church. It really could just mean they are just waiting on you four..... or just out getting dinner.

"There haven't been signs of any fallen angels around yet." Kiba quietly points out the fuckin obvious.

"No shit. But we shouldn't do anything too crazy yet." You reply quietly. "Hey, freeloader, are there any fallen assholes around?"

"Watch what you say unless you want to crawl back home." Koneko threatens.

"Oh please, your the one who decides to yoink the food from MY fridge." You somewhat raise your voice. "Just answer the question."

Koenko grumbles for a brief second before answering your question begrudgingly. And it wasn't the answer anyone was hoping for. At least three outside, while more than a dozen inside the church itself. What the fuck were the three outside even doing then? Because it certainly wasn't looking for the four of you.

"Y/N. You sure this is a good idea?" Issei asks for the fifth god damn time since you've made this plan.

"It's the best chance you guys have getting inside without any problems." You let out with a tired sigh. "And I have a talent for this. Once you see them run out, just sneak around the bushes and run in once they're gone."

"Got it. Good luck." Kiba says with a nod.

You nod back and take a deep breath. Step one of this plan of yours. Draw out as many of them as you can that were inside the church. While you weren't a knight like Kiba, you still were fast thanks to the Silver Crow. And like told Kiba. You have a knack for getting some attention in your own little special way. You activate your sacred gear, the silver armor and helmet flash over your arms, shins, feet, and hands once more. You run out to the small clearing in front of the main entrance.

"HEY, FALLEN DICKHEADS! YOU GUYS SUCK!" You shout.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." Koenko deadpans.

"HEY FREED! YOU STUPID FUCK! MUST BE EMBARRASSING TO FUCK UP KILLING A FEW DEVILS HUH BITCH!" You continue to shout.

"Leave it to Y/N to take a direct approach." Kiba somewhat jokes.

"IT MUST SUCK BEING SO SHIT AT FAILING TO KILL THE SAME DEVIL! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU IDIOTS FUCKED UP?! FIVE TIMES NOW?! I'M SURPRISED YOUR BOSS EVEN KEEPS YOU LOSERS AROUND!" You shout more.

"I feel like he's doing this to let out some pent-up anger." Issei says as a drop of sweat falls on the back of his head.

"HEY, YOU GUYS! YOU DUMB CUNTS! YOU GUYS HAVING A PITY PARTY IN THERE BECAUSE YOU SUCK?! YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU SUCK?! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M DOIN! I'M TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE, ONLY LOUDER! WAY LOUDER! BECAUSE I'M YELLING FALLLEEENNNNNN ANNGGGGEEEELLLSSS SUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!! HEY BITCHES! YOU GUYS STILL HUNG UP IN THERE?! IS IT BECAUSE YOU SUCK SO BAD?! I THINK I MIGHT BE!" You shout at the top of your lungs.

"You gotta admit. He has crazy lung capacity." Kiba says with a quiet laugh.

"Have you heard him in school? I'm certain that the entire town can hear him too." Koneko deadpans again.

The front door of the church flies open and there stood a very fucking pissed-off Freed along with a whole bunch of people in black robes and hats. And then there was some chick you didn't even recognize. The fuck was with the outfit she was wearing? It looks like some shit you would find in one of the hundred magazines in Tucker's room. But damn she was pissed out of her mind. You had a fucking talent when it comes to pulling this off.