Starwards

Keqing Yuheng. The light purple-haired girl that you and Mittelt met in the afternoon simply due to a misunderstanding. Just from the small interactions and observations you've seen of her, she somewhat reminds you of yourself to some degree. Holds a grudge against the supernatural is really what you seem to share with her. But there was the obvious that you've seen in her. She is the type to really believe actions speak louder than words and is willing to act than talk. Even with that so far, there has to be more of her story.

The plan was to wait out till the weekend since you, Asia, and Mittelt could get out of school to investigate that abandoned sawmill Koneko told the four of you about. The one where supposed fallen angel activity was mentioned. Keqing words to the three of you before you split off for the night we're "I'll go scout it out". A simple job. Just keep an eye on it. Learning the lay of the land. But she couldn't help it. She saw what she was looking for immediately and couldn't help but jump right into the action.

The light purple-haired girl cartwheels to her left and breaks into a full sprint as light bullets flew behind her. Even as far as throwing her electric knife up and around her to get in a few quick blinks, eventually blinking behind an old rusty wagon that still had logs piled on. She could faintly hear the sound of metal dropping into the dirt. The opening she was waiting for.

Keqing bolts out from around the corner with her sword drawn. Her signature purple electricity sparking off her blade as she raised the tip towards her target.

"Tsh. To think a pesky little human can be such a turn on!"

Keqing eyes are slightly narrow at her target. She never expected to find Freed this fast. Let alone....we'll....alone. The psychotic exorcist had his light sword ignited in his hand and his gun in the other, but there was no magazine in the firearm seeing that he attempted to try and reload. Keqing just thrust her sword forwards while Freed manages to at least raise his light sword up. The steel from Keqing's sword scraps against Freed's light sword as the both of them had their eyes locked into each other as they were passing by. The young girl was quick to land on her feet and quickly switches her grip to a reverse grip on her blade to quickly try and get another stab in. But as much as Keqing hated it, he was keeping up seeing that he was still able to move himself to the side.

Freed happens to load in a fresh magazine into his pistol just as Keqing takes a small leap back. Even as a human, Keqing was still fast by human standards only because of her sacred gear. The click of the firearm could be heard, but as soon as he raised his firearm up towards her since there was a decent amount of space, the young girl disappears in a small flash of purple electricity. Quickly using her own unique teleportation ability back where she planted one of her electric knives before she rushed in. Get behind Freed, she once again tries to close the gap between her and Freed, sidestepping multiple shots and tossing another one of her electric knives up in the air.

The two were quick to continue clashing blades over and over again. Keqing constantly blinking to her knives to get around Freed's flanks. The two would only grow in speed more and more after each time their blades clashed. Even to the point where small sparks flew off of Keqing, putting more of her sacred gear to work, every few seconds her speed only continues to speed up, putting Freed on edge little by little, eventually landing quite a nasty cut right across the exorcist's cheek.

"AH! You bitch!" Freed yells out at Keqing.

Freed swipes his sword at Keqing, forcing her back, and quickly raised up his gun. The problem now for Keqing was the fact that she was also pushing herself to some degree. A bit too much for her liking. She personally has only taken on strays from time to time but Freed was a lot stronger than she expected. And she hasn't set a proper teleport knife along with being stuck in the air, and that cost her. One of the rounds from Freed's gun unluckily flies through the left thigh of the young girl.