Unlucky +1

"Y/N....."

"Y/N..."

"Y/N."

You let out a quiet groan as you roll in your sleep. You just bury your head under the warmth of the blanket and pillows. But now with that, you couldn't go back to sleep. You slightly open your eyes, immediately meeting with a pair of pink eyes. You had to blink a couple of times to register what you were looking at. Then it hit you.

"What the fuck?!" You shout.

You roll off what you thought was your bed, but it was actually the sofa. You fall right onto your back as you quickly stare up at the sofa. Serafall lets out a bit of a yawn and starches her arms over her head. She gives off a sweet smile now that she finally got you to wake up.

There were so many things running through your head. Why were you in the living room?! Where you actually just sleeping with Serafall?! Did she do anything to you while you slept?! But you remember. The two of you were actually watching a movie when you woke up VERY early since you slept in early too.

"Hey be careful! The last thing we need is for you to go back to the hospital!" Serafall says in a motherly tone.

"How about next time you actually wake me up like a normal person would!" You retort.

"What? That was normal! That's how I always wake up my So-tan." Serafall replies as she puts her hand to her chin to think what was so weird about that.

"News flash! I'm not your sister!" You yell at her. "How the hell did this even happen?!"

"Oh silly. You fell asleep on me first." Serafall teases. "You looked so adorable when you slept, I couldn't help but just hold you and cuddle."

Seriously?! What is with her? That's not normal. Is it just people in Japan that are so easily accustomed to shit like this? Because if this was back in Texas or literally anywhere else back in the United States. You'd either get the shit beaten out of you. Or get thrown into jail for sexual assault. Or maybe a restraining order.

"You. Are such a fuckin weirdo." You only tell Serafall.

Serafall giggles at your reaction as she stands up from the sofa to stretch her back. Really just trying to show off her body. And that just made it uncomfortable.

"Well, it's only 10. How does breakfast sound?" Serafall asks you. "I can make an amazing set of miso soup!"

"Yeah. Sounds good." You say as you pick yourself off the floor, then you remember. "Wait. Shit."

"Is something wrong?" Serafall asks you as she looks back at you while walking into the kitchen.

"Uh. Yeah, so I don't exactly have that much food around here." You explain to her.

By the time you mentioned that tad bit of information, Serafall opens the fridge to only be met with barely any bit of food inside. A single carton of milk, two cartons of orange juice, half a dozen eggs, and a third of a loaf of bread.

"Y/N.....What is this?" Serafall only asks you in a somewhat creepyish tone.

"What do you want from me? I mostly eat out and I rarely have time to cook." You complain.

"You sit in your house most of the time!" Serafall retorts.

"Never said I was good at cooking." You deadpan.

"Are you telling me that you live off of take-outs?!" Serafall yells at you.

"......Yes." You reply.

Serafall facepalms. Do people actually do this here? Who the fuck physically facepalms in the year 2017?!