Exchange Students

"Hi. My name is Y/N Church...but sometimes I'm just called Church, especially when I moved to Japan. But I just prefer Y/N since it's my first name. And I'm just your standard, average kind of guy. Just recently. I was enroll-"

"Hey, Church!"

"Ahem... Just ignore that...I was recently enrolled to Kuoh-"

"Church!"

"I was enrolled into Kuoh Academy-"

"Hey, Church!"

"As a-"

"Where the hell are you?!"

"Okay... let's just start over...just cut this down to here as a start...."

"Church!"

"Hi-"

"Church!"

"My name is Y/N Church-"

"Church!"

"But sometimes I'm called Church-"

"Hey Church, come on!"

You just shut your eyes and grumble for a second. You open your eyes again, facing the camera that was mounted on a tripod in front of you. You shoot up from your bed and march over to your windows, sliding the curtains and then the window open with some fury. Immediately down on the sidewalk in front of your house was one of your so-called friends. Lavernious Tucker. A sarcastic and lax pervert. His skin was dark along with his dreadlocks. He wore the standard Kuoh Academy uniform with his signature aqua-colored shirt under the uniform jacket. The idiot was just shouting constantly outside your house.

"WHAT?!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!" You yell down at Tucker.

"Come on! Get down here! We're going to be late if you don't get out!" Tucker yells up at you.

"Yeah, okay, hold on! For god's sake, I'm coming! Shut up!" You shout back as you close your window and curtain.

You reach over for the camera on the tripod and hit the record button to stop the filming. You quickly changed into your uniform while also putting the camera in its own bag. While going down the stairs of your house to go grab your lunch and school bag, you couldn't help but complain to yourself.

"God damn it. I cannot have one fucking moment to myself. Can't even be alone for the film project, not for a second!" You complain as you pack your lunch into your school bag. "Somebody's always gotta fucking yell or scream, or 'Come look at this!', or 'What's going on over there!', or 'Hey Church! Help me out! I don't know what the fuck I'm doing!'. Fucking assholes."

When you finally exit your house and lock your front door behind you, your buddy Tucker waves over to you. You just look back at him for a second, then look around the neighborhood as you walk over to the sidewalk with Tucker.

"God I forgot how much this place sucks." You complain again to yourself.

It's only been a good two months since you've moved to Japan along with your two idiot friends. Speaking of which. If Tucker was here, where's the other one?

"Where's the idiot?" You had to ask Tucker.

"Why the hell you asking me?" Tucker replies with a questioning tone.