Humanity

"Your defense is decent but your offense is too predictable! Again!"

Keqing raises up her sword towards you as sparks of her purple electricity fly off her body. She was still going strong while you on the other hand weren't fairing off so well. You were so unbelievably tired and completely sore. Then again. The only amount of exercise you get was just walking to and back school. Even with your sacred gear on, you just wanted to die.

You grit your teeth under the helmet under your head. You try to rush towards and reel your right fist back. The right gauntlet slightly unfolds as a small thrust helps rocket your fist towards Keqing. But she was WAY more experienced in combat than you were. All it took from Keqing was a small sidestep to her right and quickly flip her sword to a reverse grip, immediately thrusting the handle of her sword right at the side of your helmet. She was mainly a speed type than strength, seeing that it didn't make you ragdoll across the block. Instead just making you stumble past Keqing and tripping, making you just eat the dirt.

"You can think on your feet. But your too slow to act on most of your decisions." Keqing criticizes.

Keqing leans to her side as the blunt end of a light spear attempts to knock her down a peg. Mittelt quickly reels back her light spear and continues to try and swing the blunt end to try and at least hit Keqing. But each swing was deflected with Keqing's sword or was completely avoided with ease. Though the two weren't entirely going all out since this was a suburban neighborhood. Anything too flashy would be seen by neighbors and they really don't need to cops to come all the way to interrupt them.

Mittelt tries to jab the blunt end of her light spear at Keqing's ankle to try and knock her balance off. But that proved pointless since the light purple-haired girl just swiftly swings her leg over the jab and just as quickly stomps down on top of the light spear. With the weapon pinned, Keqing quickly performs a small leap and spins to just deliver her heel right into Mittelt's cheek to make her drop right into the grass.

"And you have no form. Just wildly trying to swing around your spear to get lucky." Keqing critiques Mittelt.

Keqing was met with slightly pained groans from both you and Mittelt. Keqing just stabs the tip of her sword into the grass as you and Mittelt lift yourselves off the ground. Mittelt dusting off the dirt off her dress and then rubbing her check where she got kicked. While you stretch your back with a loud audible cracking coming from the stretch. Just as the three of you were taking the small breather, a polite cough was heard from the deck, and there was that sample maid lady you all met a few days ago when you confronted Rias.

"Oh great. The fuck do you want." You say with a pained sigh.

"Is that a way to address a lady?" Grayfia asks you with a raised eyebrow.

"That's how I greet everyone. If you don't like it. Cry me a river then." You deadpan. "Who are you supposed to be?"

"We met two days ago." Grayfia points out.

"We did?" You ask as you glance over at Mittelt and Keqing.

Keqing was a bit flabbergasted that you just completely forgot about Grayfia. Even if she had a personal vendetta against the supernatural, she could remember the pure demonic energy she emitted when you all first met Grayfia. Mittelt on the other hand wasn't surprised that much. How she saw it, she thought that you would only see Grayfia that only time and remember her name wasn't a big deal.

"Oh right..." You say with a click of your tongue.

"I've come bearing a requ-" Grayfia tries to politely ask.

"Not interested." You already cut her off.

You were already making your way past Grayfia. You had picked up the water bottle you gave to Keqing and tossed it to said girl. The two were just slowly following behind you. As for Grayfia. She just raised an eyebrow by your instant decline to the request she never even had the chance to ask.