7

Changbin pov:

I stared out my window at the garden.I watched how the plants practically shimmered in the slight wind.

I felt guilty for how cold I was treating Felix.However, I hated that I was doing this to use him.Well I guess not me,but my parents engaged us so the plan with Jisung wouldn't backfire on us.

Being cold will just make it easier for both of us when he finds out the truth about Jisung.

I still feel very guilty about how I'm treating him.I think could've actually been a great couple.He's just my type.

I refocused on the garden when I saw Minho and Jisung walking around.I watched them talk and laugh.

I really wanted that.

I really wanted to laugh like that with Felix.

I watched Minho give Jisung a ring and Jisung being all flustered.

Then I was very surprised when I saw the two get closer and then Jisung leaned and kissed Minho on the cheek.

I was smiling to myself watching Jisung .

They were cute.

Maybe I could have that aswell.

Felix pov:

I was just thinking about Changbin.

Was I too much?Did I make him uncomfortable?Would he ever like me?

Until a knock interrupted my thoughts.

I opene the door and to much of my surprise,it was Changbin.

"Oh Hey Changbin,what's up?"

"Uh" he hesitated, "Do you want to go for a walk with me?" He said cautiously.

"Sure!"I responded almost too quickly.

Changbin started walking and I ran after him.I just about linked my arm with his but I remembered what happened earlier,so i hesitantly pulled my arm back.

Changbin pov:

I noticed Felix going to link our arms and then stop himself from doing so.
Guilt flooded me,I have been so cold towards him.He didn't deserve it,maybe I should stop this act and try to make the best out of the arranged marriage.

So I decided to do something at that moment.

I gently slide my hand down his wrist towards his hand,intertwining our fingers.

I looked over to see Felix in  shock and panic.I could tell he was blushing a bit.

Cute I thought,although I didnt show it on my face.

Felix pov:

After walking for awhile in comfortable silence,even though I was in the mist of gay panic we stopped at a door.

Changbin turned to face me,shocking me at how close we were.

"Felix,I'm sorry I've been acting so cold towards you.I wanted to apologize,so I bought you here so we could....uh...have  a date."

I laughed at how nervous he got calling this a date.

"Its ok Changbin,I understand.This is an arrange marriage,its all new."

With that he nodded and pushed the doors open to expose a glass room intertwined with various types of plants.

We ended up staying there until it was completely dark and Changbin pointed out different consulations within the stars

"I have something for you." Changbin said pulling out a small box.

I opened it to find two rings with a pink stone.

"Its beautiful Changbin!" I almost yelled,I was so excited that he was warming up to me

"Its pink jade,it symbolizes love.I really hope we can find love within this marriage."

Changbin picked up the ring and gently put it on my finger and then put his ring on.

"Also,these rings allow us to speak to each other in our minds if we both wear the rings." Changbin said in my head without speaking.

My eyes widened.

"That's so cool!"

After awhile,Changbin told me it was getting late and that we should head back,which I agreed with.

"Before we go,I have something else." He said turning towards me.

He started getting closer and closer.I started to panic a little at how close we were.

He move to the side a bit and gently kissed my cheek.

"Thanks." I said shyly looking down,as he grabbed my hand again to bring me back to my room.