25

Felix pov:

My father had told me I had to be present for  a negotiation with the Earth kingdom and Jisung.

So here I was standing outside the meeting room,still no idea what my escape plan for Jisung and Minho would be.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." My father said sternly.

The Earth kingdom had ended up sending representatives,which is not surprising because my father could just keep the queen and king hostage if they came here.

Jisung was also here,apparently my father wanted him to watch the king and queen struggle.Aswell to use Jisung to convince them to sign the kingdom over.

But in the end Jisung got sent back to the basement before the end because he wasn't very useful against the representatives.

Of course there was no agreement this meeting.

I walked out,to quickly be snatched and brought to my room.

"Felix" Wooyoung said.

"Woah,your back already?!Did you find Changbin?"

"Uh yeah,but theres something you should know.. " he started

I was confused and started to panic.
"Is he hurt?!"

"Well not exactly.." wooyoung paused. "Its just he can't really remember much."

Before I could ask more,wooyoung pulled into another room,where Changbin was.

"Changbin!I missed you so much!" I got excited forgetting what Wooyoung said about him losing his memories and I went to hug him.

Changbin pov:

This guy named Felix was so happy to see me that he was out here huggingmme.I guess we were pretty close,but why'd he betray me then?

What did he do to betray me?
I though while gently pushing him off me.

"Oh sorry." I could hear the hurt in his voice.

Strangely I started to get a sort of dejavu feeling from this.Almost like something like this had happened before.

"Ok,we don't have a lot of time.Im going to marry you two right now because Felix's father is going to be sending an army to destroy the Earth kingdom tomorrow." Wooyoung stated.

I looked at Felix.

The words replayed in my head.
You hate Felix,he betrayed you.

And I knew I had to marry him to save my kingdom but my heart was beating fast like I wanted to marry him for more than that.

"Ok let's do this" I nodded.

Marriages occurred a little bit differently in this whelm.It was practically a spell that intertwines your lifes.

Wooyoung started chanting and orange swirls surrounded Felix and I.
When they disappeared the swirls had been made into two rings.

Felix looked down at the silver ring that held a small stone.He looked so happy that I forgot about the words I remembered when I woke up.

I just felt like I needed to do this.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Felix looked like he was panicking a little with a blush appearing.

I was brought back to reality.
"Uh,sorry I don't know why I did that."
I was getting another feeling of dejavu.

Did I do this before?I don't think I would have.Im not really like that.

"No,its ok!" Felix said quickly grabbing my hand.

"Uh,sorry to break your moment up." Wooyoung said awkwardly "But we need to go stop you father Felix."

-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-__-_-

I hope this wasn't too cringey😂

Below is the ring that formed on both Changbin's and Felix's hand.

I might not be able to update for awhile cause I have work and an exam coming up

I'll try to update.✌