28

Changbin pov:

I heard someone walk into the room aggressively.

"Seo Changbin, what the hell did you say to my little brother?!"

"I don't know why I said what I said,but I can't  control it." I cried as Minho stepped forward.

"What do you mean?" He glared at me.

"I-I don't know,there's just a click and then it tells me what to-"

Minho pov:

Changbin looked like he was in the same shape of Felix,so I was really confused about what was going on.

Maybe I should just get Jisung to talk to him.

Jisung walked in at that moment in perfect timing.

"Changbin?!" He said shocked.
"Why are you crying?"

Changbin was still crying until he just stopped.

"Go away." He said coldly towards Jisung.

"What?" Jisung was taken aback.

"I don't want to have to see someone like you all day." Changbin stated again.

"W-what?" Jisung's eyes widened a bit more ,before he quickly left the room.

"Changbin?!" I looked at  him also shocked.Something weird was going on because I knew Changbin could get angered easily but he wouldn't ussually show it.Plus neither Jisung nor Felix did anything wrong.

I didn't know what to even say to Changbin because I was so shocked.

I decided to leave him alone,after all we don't know what he went through.

I went to check on Jisung.

In the room next to the room Changbin was in Jisung was having a bit of a panic attack.

I kept trying to calm him down and getting him to breathe,but he was so focused on the fact that Changbin was the only sort of family he had left that he knew was safe.

He ended up curled up against me and fell asleep ,so I just held him and sat there knowing he was tired.

Changbin pov:

I walked out of the room to see Felix sleeping on the couch.
I admired how cute and gentle he looked while he slept.

You hate him remember?

"No I don't, just let me look at him." I mumbled at myself ,but more to the  voice in my head.

I bent down and brushed some of his hair out of his face.

Felix pov:

I woke up to Changbin angrily mumbling to himself about letting him look at me.

I decided to pretend to sleep because I wouldn't be able to face him without crying.

I felt his cold hands gently move my hair a bit.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I don't know what's going on with me."

I felt his hand leave.