47

Chan pov:

I woke up to the sound of a quiet whisper debate.

"Why can't we tell them?!?" Someone whisper yelled.

"Would they even believe us if we tried?!" Another whispered loudly.

"Shhh!Your going to wake Chan."

I shifted before opening my eyes and sitting up.Infront of me stood Minho,Felix,jeongin and Hyunjin.

"Oh hey,Channnn " Felix said eyeing me suspiciously. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." I replied cautiously.

"Do you remember anything?" Hyunjin asked in a suspicious tone aswell.

I started to think.
"Where's Seungmin?!? I started to panic.

Felix rushed over to me. "OK don't panic,he's completely fine but..." Felix trailed off.

"But what?" I asked sternly.

"Well you see we were able to cast a time reversal spell and we are back to Jisung's wedding day but for some reason Seungmin,Jisung and Changbin can't remember anything we went through." Jeongin quickly spat out.

Felix continued "And we need to figure out how to stop everything from playing out how it did last time."

"So first of all,we know Shin is involved and we need to get him in the power restricting bracelets so we can interogate him." Hyunjin stated

I was trying my best to take all the information in. "Ok,so what is our plan to do that?"

"Jeongin will distract Shin and I will put the bracelets on him with the help of Jeongin.Then we will bring him into Minho's room.There you will meet us and we can interogate him.But you need to distract Seungmin so he doesn't try to interfer in any way because he doesn't remember that Shin is working against us.Minho and Felix you two can try to get Jisung and changbin busy." Hyunjin explained. "We can focus on getting thier memories back after we figure this all out because it will take too long."

Everyone nodded in agreement and headed out to complete the plan.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi everyone,sorry for such a delayed update,I'm going to try to update more frequently now.

Sorry for any loopholes,I'm trying to keep everything consistent with the previous chapters.If you notice something that isn't consistent with the previous chapters please let me know,so I can change it.Thanks!

If your liking the story please remember to vote. Thanks!